Fallout 4 Project Mojave (New Vegas Worldspace in FO4)

Drithius

Magic & Loss
Preface: I am not a Fallout 4 guy, absolutely bores me. So, I am not all that familiar with this mod project. Also, "Early Access" on mods typically happens when the modders experience a bit of burnout and want to move on to some other things in their lives.

Having said that, I still feel this is something fans of Fallout 4 (and New Vegas) should look at. From what I gather, it's mostly a shell of a worldspace to walk around in. The hard part of rebuilding quests and importing/converting FNV dialogue is 99.9% undone. But perhaps it can inspire a mod author or two to send the current team a message about helping.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55215

55215-1635019555-874094848.jpeg

My absolute least favorite kind of mod, and barely done. If you have so few games to play that you want to kinda, sorta play the skeleton of an old one, go for it, I guess.

They don't need to rebuild any quests or import dialogue. They're not trying to remake NV, they're using part of the map to create new quests in FO 4.

Q: Is this a full remake of Fallout New Vegas?

A: No, this is a recreation of some of Fallout New Vegas' areas as a new explorable area for Fallout 4, this will take place during Fallout 4 and after the events of Fallout New Vegas

Back
Top Bottom