Wasteland 3 - E3 Trailer

This is actually looking good, glad I backed this.

I'm not a fan at all of the environment switch, but I'll still check this out for sure. Post-apoc is my favorite setting.

Characters are still looking a little unnervingly uncanny valley for me but not as bad as before.

Nice mmo for xbox demo presented by Scotchmo.

Wl2_portrait_scotchmo.tex.png

I mean, if I ever touch that mmo, I'll need to get drunk just like him.

Looks cool, and actually quite a bit more polished and more production value than the first one which was...rough.
Hope they also improved on the game mechanics.

Nice mmo for xbox demo presented by Scotchmo.

Wl2_portrait_scotchmo.tex.png

I mean, if I ever touch that mmo, I'll need to get drunk just like him.

Ok I'll bite...what MMO are you talking about....hell, you never make much sense.

Looking good, I hope it'll turn out well. It's definitely in my list to be purchased and played on day one.

Ok I'll bite…what MMO are you talking about….hell, you never make much sense.

I think he is exaggerating the plans of having Multiplayer aspects.

But by that definition both Divinity OS games are also MMO as they were designed for multiplayer from the ground up.

This was the fig update regarding multiplayer. No idea regarding further developments.
https://www.fig.co/campaigns/wasteland-3/updates/191

To be fair...shroud of the avatar started similarily...and actually turned out to be more MMO than SP afaik.

There's a change in art style I'm not sure I like, but I'm willing to give inXile the benefit of the doubt, considering WL2 was one of the better RPGs I played in the past few years.

Looks like they borrowed the claymation looking character style from Bard's Tale. I'd prefer the classic style of zoomed out conversations with portraits, but the game overall looks fun.

Joxer calls it an MMO because it has optional online Co-Op. Anyway looks like it probably wont be released on the promised crowd-funding date. They also didn't start Beta yet.
Looks like they borrowed the claymation looking character style from Bard's Tale. I'd prefer the classic style of zoomed out conversations with portraits, but the game overall looks fun.
Wonder why though? It doesn't fit the game at all.o_O

No. It has optional singleplayer.

I'm not a fan of the co-op focus, but I'll be watching to see what people say after it actually launches. If they can keep it like the last game, I'm fairly certain I'll be happy with the new offering. Wasteland two did a lot of great things and hit a high mark, in my opinion.

I'm not a fan of the co-op focus, but I'll be watching to see what people say after it actually launches. If they can keep it like the last game, I'm fairly certain I'll be happy with the new offering. Wasteland two did a lot of great things and hit a high mark, in my opinion.
I worry about the same also as most Co-Op games I always find lacking in Single player-mode. The story makes no damn sense solo or its unbalanced. So fingers crossed.:fingerscrossed:

Didn’t care for the silly trailer but I’m looking forward to the game.

Wonder why though? It doesn't fit the game at all.o_O

Yeah, I don't know. The desire to evolve? A theory that it makes their game look more modern? It looks like they're embracing the crazy (even more than usual) in the Wasteland setting, so it fits more than it would if it was more po-faced. It's not the approach I'd pick, but I don't think it will hamper my enjoyment any.

Back
Top Bottom