Risen Risen (USA): My Preorder from Gamestop just shipped!

elkston

Sentinel
I checked my email a few moments ago and Gamestop just shipped by Risen pre-order!

So it must have arrived on US shores now! That's quite a few days early from its announced Friday release.

Bad news is that I am out of town right now and won't be back until Friday! Jeez … I wasn't expecting it this early. Its going to be sitting on my doorstep and I'll be powerless!!!

Anyway: Risen fans —- prepare for an exciting weekend!!!

Coming out this Friday, eh? I 'm broke but so getting it anyway. :p

Hopefully no one will choose the next few days to burgle your mailbox, elkston.

Update. I checked the tracking with UPS and it has more than just shipped — it actually ARRIVED (I got next day air)! So it's sitting there right now on my front porch!

That means that copies arrived yesterday. You guys that want to buy it from a store front should go out and check your local GameStops/EbGames to see if they have Risen in stock.

Thrasher writes:
And your address, please.

LOL!!! Good one. :) You'll have it back by Friday then, I suppose?

I ordered mine today from Gamestop with overnight shipping and am hoping that it'll ship out tonight. I'm getting my new pc tomorrow, so it'd be great to get Risen alongside it.

I've checked all three gamestops in my town and none of them have it, and no one even knew if it would come in before the release, so I wouldn't rely on that.

This thread should also be moved to our Risen forum. Restistance is futile! :gorath:

None of the Gamestops/EBGames in Michigan have it yet. :-/

This may be a big problem for some gamers who don't like to order off the internet, as I don't believe a lot of EB or GS stores will have it on the shelves as they tend to carry less and less pc games as of late and this not being a HUGELY HYPED title. I checked 3 stores EB/GS here for a week and no one knew anything about it, nor when they would receive their shipment or if they would. So I ordered it from GS online and received my copy yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom