What games are you playing now?

Hmm I remember that in the original as well, but you could avoid some combat. Some areas were less populated with creatures; some were non-stop encounter after encounter. No variety like that in OS?

Sometimes you can walk for more than a screen's length before triggering the next combat. That's about it. Since positioning is so important, it dictated their world design. Movement feels really constrained.

Like I said I have high hopes that in D:OS 2 there will be more interesting places on the world map, maybe sprinkled with a few trash mobs for good measure so it doesn't become too boring but also not limiting exploration so much.

Now that I'm finally back into gaming, I'm playing Divinity II so I can work up to Divinity: OS EE :) I did back Divinity:OS 2, but didn't make it in time to find out about how the rpgwatch funding worked :p

Hmm... since Divinity: Original Sin is a prequel to the Divinity series, you might want to play it first.

Playing The Lost Mission expansion for Doom 3. It's a short expansion that was created when they re-released Doom 3 as the BFG Edition.

It's not bad, and Doom 3 has aged extremely well.

Finished Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, and now playing Legends of Eisenwald. I've been meaning to play this one for a while, and I'm hoping that the benefit will be a finished product. So far I've enjoyed the four hours or so that I've played, the story and tactical combat are both rather enjoyable.

After all the good things I heard about it here I started playing Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, it is a bit disappointing in the beginning... but I guess/hope it'll pick up from there!

After all the good things I heard about it here I started playing Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, it is a bit disappointing in the beginning… but I guess/hope it'll pick up from there!

It starts very typical jRPG but definitely gets much better as you go along :)

After all the good things I heard about it here I started playing Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, it is a bit disappointing in the beginning… but I guess/hope it'll pick up from there!
Just avoid grinding!
Some mobs are not skippable, those you can outrun, do it.

DS II...around lvl 150 strength/faith build with a good ol' reliable black halberd, no shield...real men don't need them anyway and only attack enemies from a safe distance. :p
Eh...at what order do you do DLC's, difficulty wise? Just finished the two fellows in the keep, probably nearing the main game end anyway.

Got in a couple of hours in Fallout 4, so far pretty decent:)

Mainly on TESO this past week with a bit of TSW as well. Am enjoying the exploration side of TESO, they've built a very attractive world and there's still lots to see.

-kaos

Well I've got F4 loaded. Will try it tonight. I have to say that the settings menu left me nonplussed. Looks like it was designed for a phone game. I hope the game doesn't stunt my growth. ;)

I've been working away this week, so my gaming's been restricted to my laptop, which is not meant for gaming. I decided to go with Divine Divinity and have been having fun playing around with that again. Yesterday I ran into someone extolling the virtues of poetry written by some guy named Alrik. :p

Because I wanted to go really old-school, I just started a new party in The Bard's Tale: Tales of the Unknown. I'm cheating somewhat, since I'm using printed out maps, though I found some with no notes on them so I still have to explore (for more than just grinding incessantly to survive the next level so I can grind incessantly to survive just to survive the next level...)

I'm playing Mad Max The Game and it's quite addicting. Lots & lots to do and very sandboxy. I like using cars as death-machines in an RPG-esque setting where upgrades & progression is everything. I was actually wowed a few times, like getting caught in a violent sandstorm with hurricane winds and the desperate scramble for cover. Love it so far. For once, a video game movie tie-in is first rate. Lots of thought and care was put into this and it does the Mad Max mythos proud..

Morning all, just signed up so thought I'd say hello.

Just playing through Lost Odyssey, on the 3rd CD and really enjoying it. Also have just started Risen 3. I absolutely loved Risen 2, very funny and absorbing despite it's flaws.

Back
Top Bottom