Hellblade - NEW FANMADE video from RPGWatch contributor

Farflame

SasqWatch
Hello to all Watchers. Hellblade is more or less unique game that has a lot of fans and some critics too but one thing is certain. You can make nice videos from it. So let me show you this special video:

- its fanmade
- it was made by my colleague Thanos, I was humble consultant. So the title is not completely correct, but its work of our small team, we make different stuff like localisations etc. So allow me say that one Watcher has something to do with this video.
- we put a lot of hours into it. Its not random stuff thrown together. Afaik my colleague also used few game assets (like sounds) to improve the result. So its not just simple video recording.
- its english-friendly. You can ignore the subtitles most of the time EXCEPT few headlines that are written in our native language. In these cases there is english translation in subtitles.
- Maybe some people would think that it looks like professional trailer. I dont know… you can decide. Its our FIRST video of this kind so any feedback and critics is welcome. We still has a lot to learn. But I think it has some quality.

Its not long so ENJOY, fellow Watchers.

I think DMC is more likely. I'm not sure what a sequel to Hellblade would be, but I doubt top-notch combat mechanics would be part of it.

There is really zero chance for DMC V by these guys as Itsuno is already working on it. And whole thing with NT doing DmC was about bringing it to west..which ended up alienating core fanbase ( even if game was pretty good on it's own).
Sequel to Enslaved, maybe? It did end on a cliffhanger.

There is really zero chance for DMC V by these guys as Itsuno is already working on it. And whole thing with NT doing DmC was about bringing it to west..which ended up alienating core fanbase ( even if game was pretty good on it's own).
Sequel to Enslaved, maybe? It did end on a cliffhanger.

Enslaved sold poorly so its very unlikely. Its probably new IP. I wonder if it will have some similarity to Hellblade. Maybe again some quasi-historical / mythological setting?

Hnngh, let's wait and see. Could be different situation than how it went with that cancelled Platinum game. Though hard to say how much it falls on either side, people tend to always blame the publisher.

So is it much better than our fan video or not that much?

Only a littl' bit and nay more!

Back
Top Bottom