IGN - PC Games of Summer

magerette

Hedgewitch
IGN has a 3 page list of games coming out this summer for the PC, and it includes several we cover, like NWN2:Mysteries of Westgate, Space Siege, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky, and The Witcher's Enhanced Edition.
Here's the blurb for The Witcher EE:
The Witcher was a hit when it released last year, and unfortunately represents something of a rarity in PC games today as it's a single-player role-playing game. We miss you, 1990s. Oh well. Though it did offer an interesting plot, tons of quests, plenty of options for customization and an entertaining combat system, it was a little rough around the edges. Its inventories were messy, loading times obscenely long, and NPC interactions a little awkward. Thankfully CD Projekt RED didn't sit back, instead announcing they'll be releasing a new version that addresses many of the complaints from the first.
More information.

In other words, there is nothing new, just a remake of a 2007 game (yea new animations and tons of other fix but nothing new).

A Adventure Pack that was suposed to go out 1 half year ago (nwn2 is getting old).
You cant consider this a game.

More shooters (there is not PLENTY of those already out?).

In other words there is nothing going out this summer for pc :D go check the list of the consola games on the same site :D
________
Mercedes-Benz C208 History

Last edited:
dude (and i don't use that word lightly) what is the deal with branding stalker:clear sky a console shooter. its not for the console and no console shooter i've heard of comes close to the gameplay/world that stalker creates.

and if you hate console shooters so much why the heck is your username Turok?

i will agree however there are too many shooters...

dude (and i don't use that word lightly) what is the deal with branding stalker:clear sky a console shooter. its not for the console and no console shooter i've heard of comes close to the gameplay/world that stalker creates.

and if you hate console shooters so much why the heck is your username Turok?

i will agree however there are too many shooters?

Actually i am playing stalker right now, and i enjoy it a lot soo far, just my fault no name it :D i guess in the only good game comming this summer.

About turok, is not for the game that come out this year, actually is because i play the first turok years ago (lot) and i like the name, is not that i dont like shooters, is because looks like the only thing that come out is just shooters hooters all the time :(
________
Mexico city hotel

Last edited:
I'm almost glad there isn't a ton of stuff ... don't have that much time, could use to just have a few things to focus on ;)

Back
Top Bottom