Dying Light 2 - Gameplay Demo Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Dying Light 2 was shown off at E3.

Announcement Trailer

The fate of a decaying City is in your hands. Every choice matters. Discover the bold sequel to a best-selling open-world phenomenon.

Gameplay Demo

Chris Avellone introduces Dying Light 2 in a narrated gameplay demo that shows off parkour, branching choices, and combat.
More information.

AwEsOME !!!!
just is. looking forward to this one a lot ! it even has some rpg elements...

First one was awesome, this looks even better and darker; and glad they ditched the coastal environment.

Never played the first game nor ever will.
But world changing decisions? Count me in! Yea, trashmob respawns… Someone will mod that rubbish away I'm sure.

Looks like fun. I'll have a go.

Looks like a blast. Never played the first one. How was it?

Dying Light is pretty good if you're big on exploration and atmosphere. It's from the same team that developed Dead Island, but it's a huge improvement over that game.

After the ending of the Expansion "The Following" I have some reservations. So I'll withhold judgement, and probably wait for the eventual enhanced or GOTY Edition.

Dying Light is great. This one looks great++.

The original formula was good enough - I'd have happily just got another Dying Light with the usual incremental improvements and new storyline - but they've put some major resource into the choices and consequences by the looks of it . Awesomesauce!

Wasn't the Dying Light on steam at some point? Kinda do not see it. Unless that is some region block.

Ok, not available in for Germany it seems.

Dunno about germany, but it says almost 40€ is needed to buy all DLC. Which is, I bet, more respawning from thin air zombies.

Back
Top Bottom