INSOMNIA: The Ark - Review @ Indigo Gaming

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Indigo Gaming has reviewed INSOMNIA: The Ark:

INSOMNIA: The Ark Review | Old-School Fallout Successor

Don't like the direction Fallout 76 went? Here is the debut episode of a series where I explore the games that emulate that old-school Fallout feeling. Apocalypse Archives is going to be a set of reviews of post-apocalyptic RPGs, action and survival games that are compelling, fun and immersive, with great alternatives to Bethesda's more divisive Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 titles.
The first game covered in this series is Insomnia: The Ark, a game by Studio Mono, set on a decrepit space station where factions, clandestine operatives and supernatural forces collide in an unusual but compelling setting. Borrowing elements from old-school Fallout, and new-school RPGs like Mass Effect, this game is one to keep an eye out for.
More information.

Looks like it's (currently) the new Boiling Point/Xenus/Precursors type game (quality, not setting). As in huge potential but horribly buggy with bad/incomplete translation.
Hopefully it'll get patched up because it looks interesting.

I doubt I'll be jumping on this one the moment it's released, but I will be reading reviews and what others think of it. Obviously I'm no fan of the most recent Fallout, but maybe this project could scratch that itch for me

It was released a few weeks ago. :)

I hope the dev is able to fix the majority of the issues currently plaguing it. I really want to play this game.

Ahhh, I didn't realize it was already out. I'm still early in Disgaea Five so I really won't be getting this one immediately, but if anyone else delves in, please share your thoughts!!!

Back
Top Bottom