Why are ham sandwiches not like Skyrim

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
Sometimes when I am having a ham sandwich I wonder why it isn't more like Skyrim.

It isn't full of bugs unless you are at the beach and bugs are around.
You can't modify them. Though could be on a bun or toasted. Maybe add a slice of tomato or cheese.

I mean it doesn't have a meaningless main quest unless you are trying to find a subway to make it for you. Though that would have to go under mods to because that is more of a sub than a sandwich.

So maybe I was wrong and everything is like Skyrim just not as good as Skyrim

I sense the start of a loooong things not like Skyrim thread.

pibbur who thinks that his den is somewhat like Skyrim, with the jumping inventory bug present.

It seems to be Sarcastic Thread Day on the Watch. :biggrin:

What's the purpose of the double post?

None I guess, though I see no harm in it. I had one hell of a long day so no energy to debate post here. Though if it is bugging you not much I can do at this point in time.

No, I was just curious. :)

Just seems to be that sort of day. Not much of a drinker never mind during the week and never when I have a big meeting in the am. Seems like today was a good day to have one or two and just having some fun.

Better question asked would be why all the threads trying to compare Skyrim to anything.

CelticFrost if you ever claim to have tasted a ham sandwich in Skyrim, I'm going to start to wonder a few thing about...or me.

Just seems to be that sort of day. Not much of a drinker never mind during the week and never when I have a big meeting in the am. Seems like today was a good day to have one or two and just having some fun.

Better question asked would be why all the threads trying to compare Skyrim to anything.

Because many consider skyrim the benchmark when it comes to open world rpg's. So naturally it draws many comparisons with other open world rpg's.

...Better question asked would be why all the threads trying to compare Skyrim to anything.

We might need another thread for that.

pibbur who ponders if he should create it, but decides to leave the job to the freezing celt.

Because many consider skyrim the benchmark when it comes to open world rpg's. So naturally it draws many comparisons with other open world rpg's.

hmmmmm I would think the bench mark would be one of the gothic or risen games.

Morrowind, Gothic 1 & 2, Risen, Oblivion (yes, Oblivion) and Skyrim are all basically the best open-world RPGs there are. Am I missing any?

Hahaha, really funny thread, thank you for that good laugh.

Comparing each game to Skyrim is like comparing each countries economy to the one in Greece.

Back
Top Bottom