Persona 4 Golden - 500,000 Players on PC!

Good for the developer/publisher. :)

Anyway not a huge amount of sales but for an older JRPG that already sold millions on the consoles its good news. To bad I'm not interested in this series anymore.:(

Last edited:
I love this game. It's so Japanese. Every successful "eureka" moment is realizing that no, you're not really that different and you should just conform to what society expects of you for contentment and happiness.

It's so obvious and cute in a way. You're not gay, you just need to buck up. You're not trans, you just need to buck up!

It's very, very straightforward feelgood entertainment, the Persona series.

High, high up in the mountains of the southwestern
I bought it to see what's the fuss about.
Played it for a bit and I still can't answer on that question. It's a VN/dungeoncrawler hybrid that is trying to be horror for kids but I'm not impressed.

Earlygame cons: too much of time wasted with mundanity, procedural samelooking dungeons, trashmobs respawn endlessly (floor switching).
Earlygame pros: bosses design is awsome, "card" fusion is interesting.

Not sure I'll have enough of willpower to finish this one but even if I do, no way I'm buying another Persona game.

I bought it to see what's the fuss about.
Played it for a bit and I still can't answer on that question. It's a VN/dungeoncrawler hybrid that is trying to be horror for kids but I'm not impressed.

Earlygame cons: too much of time wasted with mundanity, procedural samelooking dungeons, trashmobs respawn endlessly (floor switching).
Earlygame pros: bosses design is awsome, "card" fusion is interesting.

Not sure I'll have enough of willpower to finish this one but even if I do, no way I'm buying another Persona game.

Man, there is so much good about these games and you come up with that...

Back
Top Bottom