F:NV Fallout:NV - Autumn Leaves Mod

Fallout: New Vegas

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well I found another interesting mod for Fallout NV called Autumn Leaves. It seems the mod was in development for four years, and is almost ready for full release.

Link - http://canadianonlinegamers.com/2015/08/new-autumn-leaves-mod-debuts-for-fallout-new-vegas/

Fallout: New Vegas – Autumn Leaves

“Walk the Mojave one last time, and discover a centuries-old library inhabited by sentient machines. In this forgotten Vault, you will discover that you might not know yourself as well as you thought you did.

Autumn Leaves will take you into the realm of knowledge and wisdom, and make you answer difficult philosophical questions like “What can one teach to all-knowing machines?” ; “What can literature bring to the Wasteland?” and most of all “What am I gonna eat tonight, anyway?”

Delve into centuries-old quandaries, seek your own answers, or have your way and manipulate everyone in order to pillage the Library’s treasures.
Whatever you decide, be assured that you won’t come out of the experience unscathed.”

Features:

• Over 2,000 Lines of Professionally-Voiced Dialogue
  • Compelling characters with their own quirks and flaws…
  • …whose fate you will influence with philosophical arguments, jokes, detective work, even poetry
  • 8 Tightly Intertwined Quests with several possible resolutions
  • Many New Perks unlockable through Player Choices, Quests, and Collectibles
  • Several Endings - with the typical Fallout slideshow flavour
  • Original Soundtrack
  • More than 7 Hours of Non-Repetitive Gameplay

Last edited:
Thanks Couch, looks pretty interesting.

More than interesting -> on my 'to play' - list.

Nice spot, sir Spud, haven't seen this one before...cheers for the heads-up.

Yep, I'll flag this one for my next game too. Good Catch.

Thanks. Will have to add this to my collection. Still have to finish NV. I kept getting sidetracked.

Nice, l've been looking for an excuse to jump into New Vegas again. Thank you for your work.

Thanks for the heads up there Baron. Welcome to the 'Watch!

I'm currently investigating Project Brazil at the moment, but will definitely download Autumn Leaves and give it a spin too. :)

So weirdly enough, this mod causes a double floating doors to spawn outside Doc's house that allow you enter the Hypatia area without going to the place.

Back
Top Bottom