[KICKSTARTER] Ama's Lullaby - A cyberpunk adventure game

Ama's Lullaby

Watcher
Hi there :)

Ama's Lullaby - Prologue is an adventure game in the style of Westwood Studios' Blade Runner (1997), featuring a command-line based hacking system. The target platforms are PC, Mac & Linux.

The story

After the announcement of a potential impact between Earth and an asteroid, a space mission of colonization lead by an AI brings a young computer-science prodigy called Ama to the 1st colony on another planet. This place was built by machines for human beings. Ama has designed this AI together with her father and is now an ambassador of the human race. She’s being protected by her artificial creature. But when she finds out the actual reason of her presence in this colony, and notices the strange behaviour of its inhabitants, her world suddenly falls apart.

The game

Ama's Lullaby is a point-and-click video game taking place in a cyberpunk environment. Playing the role of Ama, a high potential teenager who loves computer sciences, you will explore the colony, meet its human and non-human inhabitants, negociate with the AI and make decisions that will impact directly the course of events. Thanks to Ama’s programming talent, you will be able to hack any network of the city, gather information, steal confidential data to use them for your own purposes, disclose them or even blackmail people. But be careful : every action will have consequences on the story, and you will become an easy prey once you identity is unveiled.
The game development will focus mainly on high-quality visual atmospheres and soundscapes dialogues and interactions between characters, as well as on replayability: every new game session offering a (truly) different experience.

A crowdfunding campaign will be launched on February 8th 2017 on Kickstarter: the development process will resume as soon as the campaign is over. The release is planned for spring 2019. If you are interesed in the game and want to see it happens, you can help by sharing our publications! Feel free to contact me (PM or social networks) to get some Facebook or Twitter banners for your profile, as an exemple!

Wish us good luck :)

Hi there :)

As we are reaching 25% funded on Kickstarter, we've added new perks (postcards and wallpapers). The perks are entitled "Outer Space Settler Ltd" and "The Postman". They are both limited to 50 backers. Check it out here: http://kck.st/2kkWejX

attachment.php

However, things start to get tougher, it's hard to find new backers. If you want to support the project, please share our Kickstarter link with your social network :)

The best moment for now has been the day where Rock Paper Shotgun wrote an article about the game. I hope that it will happen again before the end of the campaign!

Hey guys!

We have new physical rewards for the 5 last days of the campaign!

480217USB2.jpg

As you can see, now you can get the game on a USB flash drive (classic or cyerpunk style)! With a printed manual, boxed in an original signed box. The boxed edition is available in two formats, standard and collector. More info on the Kickstarter page!

See you!

Congratulations! And it looked so bad initially. It was probably the best finish I ever saw on KS. :)

How did you achieve it? I forgot there is new Blade Runner movie expected. Did it help a little?

… and funded - Congratulations!
Thank you :D

Congratulations! And it looked so bad initially. It was probably the best finish I ever saw on KS. :)

How did you achieve it? I forgot there is new Blade Runner movie expected. Did it help a little?
Thank you Farflame! A lot of great things happened in the last days of campaign: a great article on Gamestar, a lot of shares from the backers, the new physical perks... The promotion on Reddit as well! I'm not sure that the upcoming movie of Blade Runner helped so much, because most of the people are afraid by point'n click games, and I think that it would have been easier to raise concern about the game without the huge buzz of the upcoming movie. But I have to say that I can't wait to see it!

Back
Top Bottom