Fallout Fallout 1 Free on Steam until Sunday

Avantre

Sentinel
In celebration of the game's 20th anniversary, apparently. Just click on Install Game in its page on Steam to add it to your library.

I'm sure most people that visit this forum and want to play it would already have it, but there's always some people who haven't got it yet and would want it to try it out for free.

Source: https://twitter.com/Fallout/status/913902490692853760

This game was so amazing. I remember reading recently about all the different ways to resolve the various events in the game. One of the game designers was pleasantly surprised to see that someone had actually figured out all the ways to get a prisoner back from some bandits, including a really wacky solution. You can kill all the bandits, you can challenge the leader to a fist fight, you can sneak around the back and pick the lock, you can blow up the door with explosives, and you can put on bandit armor and walk right through the front door.

Also, I should go back and replay Fallout Tactics. I know it's noncanonical now, and it still has bugs that no one ever fixed. But it was still a fun game.

Back
Top Bottom