Enderal

This will likely be my favorite RPG that releases this year. Nehrim was ridiculously good, better than most "real" RPGs I've played in the past several years.

I expect nothing less from them with Enderal. :)

This will likely be my favorite RPG that releases this year. Nehrim was ridiculously good, better than most "real" RPGs I've played in the past several years.

I expect nothing less from them with Enderal. :)

Oh it is real, just because they are an unpaid team, they are as real as it gets. Though I know what you mean. I will be sending them 100.00 once it released which is standard pricing for an AAA with taxes.

"Real" is the best word I could think of. :p I was going to say that Nehrim is better than most "non-mod" games, but that sounded weird.

But basically, SureAI creates expansive mod overhauls that are better than most RPG studio developed games. :)

"Real" is the best word I could think of. :p I was going to say that Nehrim is better than most "non-mod" games, but that sounded weird.

But basically, SureAI creates expansive mod overhauls that are better than most RPG studio developed games. :)

I think of mods as things that improve or change some element in the game. What they have done to me is taken the backbone and made their own game.

Have you seen how great their leveling tree is and how you can combined skills.

Oh, I agree. They are completely new games, in most ways. That's why I called them "mod overhauls". They overhaul the entire game.

I consider them real games, but you also have to consider that they are built in an engine from Bethesda, using many of the assets from Bethesda's games as well. So they fall into this weird sort of category for me.

I'm so happy to hear they are considering working on their own RPGs outside of Bethesda's engines. Either way, Nehrim was incredible, and I'm sure Enderal is going to be GREAT! No matter how you classify them. :)

You know we are saying the same thing right. :)

Now just give me now!!! I was so hoping for it last year to see how it stacked up to TW3. Though not upset at all that it has taken an extra year.

I don't mind waiting awhile since I'm not really in a gaming mood lately or have been for the past 2 months.

Maybe it will take Enderal to get me back in the gaming world. :)

I don't mind waiting awhile since I'm not really in a gaming mood lately or have been for the past 2 months.

Maybe it will take Enderal to get me back in the gaming world. :)

Play POE with the new patch and both DLC. The White March one and two are great.

I do have a POE save in the last town of the game. Love that game. :)

Just curious, is the DLC end-game stuff, or mid-game, or what? I heard you can level-scale it if you choose, but I don't think I would want to use that option if I can help it.

I do have a POE save in the last town of the game. Love that game. :)

Just curious, is the DLC end-game stuff, or mid-game, or what? I heard you can level-scale it if you choose, but I don't think I would want to use that option if I can help it.

It is mid game, if you finished the game you have to go back to a saved game to play it. There is the scale options.

I personally did a complete replay. It is so much better now with all the patches.

Yeah, I'd probably do a full replay myself, most likely with all the hardcore difficulty options enabled. :)

Hey, Nehrim is criminally underrated, I feel. Not only is the base game excellent, but when you technically "beat the game", your quest actually continues with many more hours of content! Not only is there more content, much of it is essentially Game Jam style content that is incredibly unique and creative. What a game!!

The one thing I do not get is the lack of support from this site on their games. Maybe support is the wrong word but I have been very excited about this latest project since I heard about it.

I did do a Nehrim review for this site (I think...been awhile), and also did an Enderal interview many months back. Pretty sure I made a thread discussing Nehrim at the time I was playing it as well.

But yeah, I think overall their games need to be covered a lot more in general. They do amazing work and many people I know didn't even know Nehrim existed until I told them about it. :(

Mr Potato and I have talked lots about this game in the past here. Just never seems many chime in on the conversation.

I reinstalled Skyrim in preparation for Enderal... and finally finished the main quest and less said about that is better!

Is there any update on Enderal release date?

The one thing I do not get is the lack of support from this site on their games. Maybe support is the wrong word but I have been very excited about this latest project since I heard about it.

1-2 news posts per month for Enderal - no site on the internet has more.

1-2 news posts per month for Enderal - no site on the internet has more.
Don't forget the rest of the links under the Skyrim news section when I shared it.
Mr Potato and I have talked lots about this game in the past here. Just never seems many chime in on the conversation.
True it was usually me and you who replied, but we had a lot of guest views for every news thread so it wasn't a huge problem. Hopefully the English version is released soon.

Back
Top Bottom