NWN:EE - Update 1.76 Available

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The non-Beta version of Patch 1.76 for NWN:EE has been released.

Link - http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/07/neverwinter-nights-enhanced-edition.html
The next stable patch for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is live! If you have been following the Development branch announcements, you know what’s coming!

This patch focuses on stabilisation and addresses issues found since the previous update shipped. In particular, the patch includes fixes for the majority of Intel-GPU related crashes.

I'm sure couch just posted in non-rpg by mistake.

Not seeing much of any incentive to get this yet. Perhaps once some good modules get released that require EE.

I'm sure couch just posted in non-rpg by mistake.

Not seeing much of any incentive to get this yet. Perhaps once some good modules get released that require EE.
Yeah wouldn't be the first poster to do this.:blush:

I also posted a few replies in the wrong thread as I had to many tabs open.

I purchased NWN:EE because my brother and I had trouble getting the original to work with online multiplayer.

At a time when I would have held myself back with stubborn principles, I wouldn't have done that - but thankfully I'm wiser now.

Turns out it was a wise investment, because it's so much easier to deal with when playing multiplayer games - and there's even a few mods out on the Workshop that integrates improved assets and what not, which makes it so much easier.

I didn't know it would be using Steam workshop - so I'm hoping we'll see more of that.

I got my favorite module working - Lord of Terror (Diablo) - but I had to do that manually.

I wish all the great ones come out, eventually.

But I still don't see much chance of any kind of "revival" with the game. It's just too old at this point.

Back
Top Bottom