Diablo 3 - Blizzard Acquires diablo3.com

I just read the post at www.diablo3.com (redirecting to www.diablofans.com for now). Apparently the webmaster had already gotten several offers during the past years, and he writes: "if it was my intention to make a profit off of the domain, I could've sold it years ago, but I didn't."

That said, I also hope he gets something more out of it.

If he demanded money from Blizzard for it, Blizzard could always have sued. They'd surely win and then he'd have nothing, plus the ire of millions of Blizzard fans. Big companies always win cases like this.

If he demanded money from Blizzard for it, Blizzard could always have sued. They'd surely win and then he'd have nothing, plus the ire of millions of Blizzard fans. Big companies always win cases like this.

I dunno... you know what they say, at least here in the states: possession is nine tenths of the law...

@ Alrik:Well, the whole thrust of the game is how evil the "devil" is, and how he must be slain, eradicated and wiped off the face of the earth to win the game--which is easier said than done, so it isn't really a "devil-worshipping" game--that would be Overlord I think. ;)

Yes, I know. ;)

But ... - Energy goes, where the attention is ... ;)

Back
Top Bottom