Pricewatch!

If it weren't tied to epic i wuld consider it. Well maybe it will be $8 when it leaves epic ;)

I'm considering it. Epic is about to have Kingdom Come for free (Feb 13-20) and I already got 2 board game /pc crossovers for free when I added Epic game launcher. Plus my rig is old and in need of replacement so I really don't care what type of junk I got in the trunk . . .

This is actually how I got started with GOG. They gave me a bunch of free stuff and they had some oldies in their library I had in my physical library that I wanted digitally. Now I have nearly 250 games on GOG.

As far as Epic store/Outer Worlds, the sale lasts till Feb 20. The same end date for Kingdome Come . . .

I'm considering it. Epic is about to have Kingdom Come for free (Feb 13-20)

Oh cool - I don’t log in enough to see the freebies most times ... will definitely do that one!

Epic won't make your system explode or anything. I promise. :)

TRUTH! It might be yet another game client, and annoying in its ‘exclusives’ ... but we’ve seen worse (including everything from Microsoft!)

Wolcen leaving Early Access tomorrow, last chance to get it before price jumps.

I redeemed my backer key just yesterday, in anticipation for the proper game release (I usually don't play games in Beta/Early Access stage so I left my game key sitting quietly in my inbox).

Yeah I redeemed my Wolcen key like two years ago, I'll wait until I don't see any updates to the program for at least a month before trying it out myself. It took quite a while but I think we'll have a decent game or at least that's my hope.

I'm tempted by the free Kingdom Come Deliverance too, but I've had bad experiences with Epic. Phoenix Point saves got mangled. I bought Detroit Become Human then had to jump through many hoops to get a refund as it wouldn't play on my PC. Downloading a patch for PP also seemed like the entire game was downloading then froze my PC (I had to call Mr Qayto for assistance, which means he gets to rummage on my PC and I have to claim I bought all these games years ago in a sale)

Anyone know if you can use your £10 voucher from the EGS Xmas sale in this sale?

edit - The answer is yes.

Last edited:
I'm tempted by the free Kingdom Come Deliverance too, but I've had bad experiences with Epic. Phoenix Point saves got mangled. I bought Detroit Become Human then had to jump through many hoops to get a refund as it wouldn't play on my PC. Downloading a patch for PP also seemed like the entire game was downloading then froze my PC (I had to call Mr Qayto for assistance, which means he gets to rummage on my PC and I have to claim I bought all these games years ago in a sale)

It took 2 days and numerous CTDs but the game finally finished downloading. And now it is mine. No problems with the game booting up and playing thus far. This was my first Epic games download so it may only be a singular problem.

It took 2 days and numerous CTDs but the game finally finished downloading. And now it is mine. No problems with the game booting up and playing thus far. This was my first Epic games download so it may only be a singular problem.

What speed is your internet connection?

What speed is your internet connection?

Broadband/ Uverse

Most contemporary RPGs it takes about an hour. Sometimes it bit more. But my computer, my broadband, my internet, my area location, my new install of the Epic game launcher . . . something . . . made it take 50 times longer than it usually takes.

Its all good. I had other things to do anyway and gummy drops (not candy crush) was calling on my ipad. :D

Back
Top Bottom