Chaos Reborn - Update# 3, Proving Ground

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Julian Gollop's Chaos Reborn is getting closer to getting funed , and so far he has managed to get $80,651 of games $180,000 goal in in five days.

He also posted another update with information on more videos, and a new AMA.

Forgemaster Proving Ground

I will be doing a reddit AMA on Sunday, 23rd March at 3pm EST / 7pm GMT in /r/Games. Please drop by to ask questions about Chaos Reborn, or ask me anything else.

UnstableVoltage has posted a Youtube video of a 3 player game of Chaos Reborn. The next video should be a 2 vs 2 team match.

As some of you have pointed out, designing equipment with Forgemaster tier could be a bit hit and miss without the ability to test a design before you commit to it. This is entirely understandable, so I am proposing to create a Forgemaster Proving Ground which will allow you to test your equipment designs. This is simply a local game creation mode where you can set up your wizard with his designed equipment to compete against AI or human controlled wizards which can be equipped with any other item of equipment you may own. You will have the ability to set your equipment to any level for testing purposes.
More information.

Oh wow Julian Gollop! I used to love his games back in the day!

Off to pledge now! :D

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom