Gothic 3 Is choosing Orcs "evil" ? (Spoilers)

RivianWitch

Keeper of the Watch
Heh, guys - someone who got himself Gothic Universe upon my recommendation, asked me if you have to be "evil" to take the side of the Orcs… well, I'm not sure, since I never really took sides as far as I could help it, and I don't know what happens at the end of you decisively choose the Orcs.

..and what about if you choose the Hashishin? Do they worship Beliar?

I think the Orcs worship Adanos?

Last edited:
Hashishin do worship beliar. I haven't totally finished it, but went that path for a long way.
No I think they worship Beliar too, but you kill diferent people att the end.
The water mages worship Adanos.

But I have to admit that I am not 100% sure about it all :)

Evil isn't very clear in this game.
I would consider choosing the Hashishin evil as Beliar is the "evil" god and you get many assassination quests from him.
Choosing the Orcs you'll have to kill a lot of rebels, but Orcs don't really support any God.If by choosing the Orcs means that he'll side with Xardas later on then he'll be working for Adanos which is considered the neutral way.

Yeah, that's what I figured too. I explained about the 3 gods, and that Adanos is kind of the flux or balance between Innos (light, creation) and Beliar (darkness, destruction).

So the only "evil" really of going the orc way, is that you have to destroy the human rebels, which could be seen as "evil" I suppose, from a "don't destroy your own kind" point of view, but as Kostaz said, there is not really a clear-cut "good" or "evil" path, especially in relation to the orcs; which is actually rather refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom