Wasteland 3 review

A quick scan read and I know more about the game story than I would wish to.

Well, then I'll refrain from reading it by now. Thanks!

I'm so glad to see all the positive reviews! I was starting to get a little worried by those trailers of mediocre combat, but the reviews are saying some really positive things. The kind of things I want to hear!

This is gonna be fun!

Sorry, can't because I'm not interested in mmos so didn't bother to read it. :(
If dyslexia and a brick wall had a baby…

Sorry, can't because I'm not interested in mmos so didn't bother to read it. :(

WL3 is not an MMO. It has a coop mode, yes, but you can also play it alone and offline. There are no masses of other players.

I'm not interested in combine harvesters so I think I'll skip this one :)

Been 2 1/2 weeks since the 1.10 patch - any news on the next patch? I'm still interested in playing this - but without the bugs. A new patch was supposed to have landed last week.

Been 2 1/2 weeks since the 1.10 patch - any news on the next patch? I'm still interested in playing this - but without the bugs. A new patch was supposed to have landed last week.
Nope sorry only news is from the 11th about a new patch the following week.:(

I'm disappointed to say that Wasteland 3 never fully clicked for me. I'm struggling to finish it for lack of interest. I bought Peril on Gorgon and have been spending my time playing The Outer Worlds again lately, and enjoying myself much more, even with a game I've partly already played.

I could mention specifics about things I didn't like in W3, but really it's more of an overall vibe. There were specific sections where I was genuinely into it (The Bizarre, the Machine Commune or whatever it was called in Denver) but a lot of the time it just fell flat. I liked Wasteland 2 better.

Back
Top Bottom