Edge Of Eternity - Releasing June 8th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Edge of Eternity will be leaving Steam Early Access June 8th. Additionally the developers have announced that the price will be going up April 14th; until then the game is discounted at 33% off.

After a long wait, the Midgar Studio team is happy to announce that Edge of Eternity will be release on June 8. The roadmap you've been following since the Early Access release will be completed with the arrival of the game's final two chapters: A Message From Beyond and The Ascent. These two new pieces of content will provide 5-10 hours of additional gameplay. To reach the epic conclusion to their quest, Daryon and Selene's party will have to find the famed mount Berenroth and thread the most dangerous Clockwork Field in Astrya.

It's all thanks to you! As a result, Early Access ends on June 7. We would like to thank all the players who have helped us make the game experience better with each update, whether minor or major. Your feedback has allowed us to take a look at the development process to identify and improve what was wrong. We are eternally grateful for that! Your endless support push us to deliver the best experience possible.

Just like before, we will continue to update and polish the game until the release day. For newcomers, don't hesistate to join our Discord! Last chance to grab Edge of Eternity with a 33% off before price raise!

It's your last chance to grab Edge of Eternity at $16.74 before the price increase on April 14. At this date, the price will goes up to $29.99.
More information.

Oh my...can it be...after almost eight years they finally completed the game.:faint:

I'm not gonna lie, every time I see this game's name, it makes me think back to Kickstarting Project Eternity, and how excited I was to play it. And then reality sets in and I remember what a huge bummer it was. I honestly have no idea what this game is about because now I'm just to depressed to care.

I'm not gonna lie, every time I see this game's name, it makes me think back to Kickstarting Project Eternity, and how excited I was to play it. And then reality sets in and I remember what a huge bummer it was. I honestly have no idea what this game is about because now I'm just to depressed to care.

Well, to each his own and all that. I think it turned out pretty damn good myself.

I don't know about Edge of Eternity, but if it brings me even one fraction of the 260 hours of fun Steam tracked for me on Pillars of Eternity 1, I will have much to celebrate.

I don't know about Edge of Eternity, but if it brings me even one fraction of the 260 hours of fun Steam tracked for me on Pillars of Eternity 1, I will have much to celebrate.
Are you a fan of classic JRPGs with graphics better then RPGMaker? Then yes. Though in all fairness I should warn you it has nothing in common with Pillars of Eternity.

I'm pretty sure I'll dig the heck out of this game. Not sure if I'll be grabbing it on day one, yet I know it will be mine at some point!

I'm pretty sure I'll dig the heck out of this game. Not sure if I'll be grabbing it on day one, yet I know it will be mine at some point!

just a quick heads-up, carni. the price is going up to $30 for the release. if u buy it right now it's basically 50% off. as it says on the page - last sale before the price goes up. i grabbed it now and will let it sit for however long before getting to it. God bless. <3

I bought it years ago and tried the first chapter - nothing groundbreaking, but fun to play.

Are you a fan of classic JRPGs with graphics better then RPGMaker? Then yes. Though in all fairness I should warn you it has nothing in common with Pillars of Eternity.

Oh yeah just saying because someone earlier mentioned Project Eternity as being a bummer, and that reminded me of the only Project Eternity I ever knew about, which turned into Pillars of Eternity, a great game in my opinion.

I'll probably have a look at this one, as usual, when it releases. I'll purchase it at full price, only when it is fully released and reported to be relatively bug free and properly adapted for kb+mouse. Safer for me, and more money for the seller, so everybody wins.

I'm not a massive JRPG fan (though I've played my fair share over the years) and so I don't follow them closely. I think this is the first time I've looked at this game (I also tend to avoid anything EA)... but regardless, I gotta say, this looks kinda cool. Putting it on my wishlist and will be interested to hear what other Watchers think about it.

Thanks for the post Silver!

And as one of the only users of game pass here this will also be on gamepass day one.

Do you work for Microsoft or something? ;)

Nope but I bloody love getting games like this for basically nothing....

Back
Top Bottom