Gothic 3 Should we open GothicWatch ? #2

Should we open GothicWatch ?

• Yes. Include all Gothics, new and old, plus PB´s new game.

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • Yes. Include all Gothics but not PB.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Yes. Include Gothic 1-3 and PB´s game. Ignore JoWooD´s Gothic.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Yes. Include only Gothic 1-3.

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Yes. Only post the existing material from GothicDot and the wiki.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No.

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
Imho, one of the emblematical things of the old home of Gorath, Corvin & Co (RPGDot) was exactly the Gothic site. And to be honest I'd personaly love to see this page reborn here :)

Geetings,
Glorian

If it helps sway the court any I'm up to page 97 of my Gothic novel - nowhere close to complete but still a lot of content that no one's seen before... contained in an attractive pdf format. It needs a download home!

Deep down this is about games by PB so I finally voted for #1. I hope we will have someplace permanent about PB's new game. Anyone from NA having luck jointing World of Prianha forum?

Jabber, that's some excellent writting, can't wait to read more of it

I see the gothicwatch is added to the menu (one of the admins changed the menu so now all of us can see the gothicwatch.)
Now we have to add more stuff to the site.

edit: it's gone. I saw the link under the news menu

edit2: now I see -> it's only there on the news page, but not on the forumpage

Do it, get as much of the dot stuff posted as possible. Be an updated source for the english speaking community.

I don't see a link for gothicwatch anywhere. But I voted for #1, I think we should have everything about gothic series put together in one place. And also, it wouldn't hurt if PB's new games were also there (unless they make something completely different).

I see the gothicwatch is added to the menu (one of the admins changed the menu so now all of us can see the gothicwatch.)
Now we have to add more stuff to the site.

edit: it's gone. I saw the link under the news menu

edit2: now I see -> it's only there on the news page, but not on the forumpage

What?... Anyway i voted for 1st option!

Yes, but who created the world of Gothic? Is a story not the creation of it's author?
Could Gothic ever be the same with a different dev team? Will the spirit of Gothic not live on in new creations by Pirhana Bytes? Only time will tell.......Therefore let's include all the options until time makes the uncertainties become clearer.

Voted for the 1st option. If it's a good Gothic game, I don't care *who* makes it. Ignoring a good Gothic game just because PB didn't make it is only hurting yourself.

PB's new game should only be included if it's in the Gothic universe. Not because I have anything against PB, but because a non Gothic game on GothicWatch is just silly.

I voted no but then I see you have your data from the dot so that would just be a waste not to put up. I think you should back PB as well if you do. It is, after all, their creation and a dev team that's capable of creating a seamless rpg like Gothic 3 is worth supporting.

I still support my vote! 1

and bart.... thanks for the response

Include new, old and everything inbetween. PB's game whatever it may be, will have that Gothicy feel to it so it should be included. If however it turns out they decide to make Gothic the Hedgehog then I would change my vote faster than my little feet can scamper.

Back
Top Bottom