Mass Effect 2 Downloadable Content?

Yep. I'd say it's pretty much some of the best value DLC you can get, especially if you replay the game a lot (Which is part of how it's designed to be anyway) as you'll get different outcomes 'n' stuff, plus they're always good for the extra resources and upgrades.

Lair of the Shadow Broker is the best DLC I've ever played. Absolutely recommended.

With a slight margin I prefer Overlord over Lair of the Shadow Broker, but I say they are the best two DLC's ever made.

I believe LotSB offers more in terms of rewards. It bridges the gap between ME2 and ME3 and brings closure to some unfinished business with Liara and give you a bunch of other stuff you can go back to once you are done with the story.

Overlord was a complete surprise. It is somewhat non-linear and contains several new gameplay mechanics, however, unlike LotSB it doesn't offer any lasting rewards or progression of the main storyline, but it does offers the best sidestory in the entire game in my opinion.

Sorry but that is just ridiculous! They have multiple CD's for "atmospheric" vs "combat"???

What do you mean ?

Back
Top Bottom