CRPG Bundle on sale now!

Grinding Game Studios
shows how stupid u are dave, i have no clue who they are lol.
u guys are a bunch of trolls fuck u all
noone likes coming here because of how they get treated.

currently playing Daggerfall.

You change your studio name so much maybe you forgot.

And no, it's just you.

Yeah, there's loads more in various threads. I just can't be bothered to go digging it all up again. Hopefully the members remember what we're dealing with, or else will realise that we're not shooing them off without good reason.

Grinding Game Studios
shows how stupid u are dave, i have no clue who they are lol.
u guys are a bunch of trolls fuck u all
noone likes coming here because of how they get treated.

currently playing Daggerfall.

FQl35IH.jpg

This isn't going well for you...

I'm starting to think this is more of that odd brand of trolling that the Codex spawns. You know, be so outrageous and outlandish with your claims that you're almost doing it for humor purposes. A sort of "inside joke" type of thing. Nahmean? :)

I do know what you mean. But if they keep trying to con money out of people here, I'll be happy to oblige and Codex up their threads real nice.

But if they keep trying to con money out of people here

Even if there is a level of Codex Troll going on, you are right, they're still trying to con people out of money. They should have been banned by now, IMO.

They should have been banned by now, IMO.

I think that's justified in this pretty extreme case. I did suggest that to the boss.

I think the best part of the February drama thread on this topic is that it was the moment Ripper and Fluent fell in love. Also Fluent changed his mind on something due to overwhelming evidence.
Both great moments in RPGforum history.

I for one enjoyed this nice LOLZ after the Grimoire LOLZ seems to have died (for good? oh noes!).

We know this guys penchant for creating sock puppets (he has three accounts here) so I don't see a point in banning him. It might be good to list his accounts and game names somewhere, being that he has a tendency for trying to crowdfund again what is essentially the same game.

How about an IP ban?

If he really wants to stay here and be ridiculed I'd say it's not a big deal, except when scammers / trolls create threads here potentially take attention away from threads by legit indie developers who don't steal assets.

Well, there are some lulz to be had, but I think it will get old pretty quickly. Also, I'm always aware that this tends to be a more mature forum, and a lot of people get turned of by too much of that sort of nonsense.

The other problem is that, from time to time, you are going to get either well-meaning or perverse people questioning the situation and whether we're being unfair to this guy, and then we have to go over the whole thing and make the case again a couple of months later. And there's always the danger that some of them will be taken in by the disinformation.

Last edited:
Guys, I made this game called "Cave of Sorrows". Anyone want to buy it?

Back
Top Bottom