Quantcast
Ash of Gods - Page 10 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Indie RPG » Ash of Gods

Default Ash of Gods

November 29th, 2017, 11:20
Originally Posted by GothicGothicness View Post
Your game looks excellent, hope the gameplay will be of the same quality too!
Thank you! We will put together a gameplay video soon, as as soon as finalize the UI.
--
Ash of Gods - a turn-based RPG featuring Roguelike storytelling aimed at risks that TRUELY affect the gameplay and an extensive online PvP mode!
We've set up our Steam store page - you can add the game to your wishlist to get notified upon its release.

Sneaky_seal

Watchdog

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

November 30th, 2017, 16:00
As I said in the past I really like the layout and art work (though it remains to be seen if the story and gameplay comes together). I am curious if this is the first game or if htere have been others. Also how big is the team or is the art work entirely yours ?
-
Last but least how is portland maine

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

December 1st, 2017, 20:47
Originally Posted by you View Post
As I said in the past I really like the layout and art work (though it remains to be seen if the story and gameplay comes together). I am curious if this is the first game or if htere have been others. Also how big is the team or is the art work entirely yours ?
-
Last but least how is portland maine
Thank you!

We sure hope the gameplay and writing matches the level of art - you can see for yourself on our last gamepaly stream (https://youtu.be/Z7K-CYRUgPQ).

It's our first game as an AurumDust studio, but most of the guys had some previous experience and worked on other games, some of them together. There are about 8 core team members, 4 of them are artists, and yes - we do all the art ourselves, we've only got some help with combat animations from a studio.

Portrlan, ME, is pretty nice. Much small than the oregon, but you get a nice port area and lots of seafood restaurants. You also get dirt-cheap lobster

By the way, Another female companion for Lo Pheng's story, Kendi.

Don't let her appearance fool you. This sweet girl used to be a bodyguard, excellent with a sword and ready to rival with any man.
--
Ash of Gods - a turn-based RPG featuring Roguelike storytelling aimed at risks that TRUELY affect the gameplay and an extensive online PvP mode!
We've set up our Steam store page - you can add the game to your wishlist to get notified upon its release.

Sneaky_seal

Watchdog

December 5th, 2017, 23:45
Roer finished.

A pallian, ex-pirate, prefer to "talk" with his axe.
A viking, you might say.
--

Sneaky_seal

Watchdog

December 10th, 2017, 13:05
Another stunning girl for Lo Pheng's storyline. Swarty.

Looks like Rit and Kendi found a keen rival.

--

Sneaky_seal

Watchdog

December 10th, 2017, 17:35
Shouldn't the wristguard be on the other arm?
--
How about all games have a single huge lootbox you pay for up front that contains all the options, items, skins, unlocks etc? I'd pay for that!!

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

December 10th, 2017, 17:36
Kendi looks great
--
How about all games have a single huge lootbox you pay for up front that contains all the options, items, skins, unlocks etc? I'd pay for that!!

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Yesterday, 22:49
Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
Kendi looks great
Kendi looks great
It might be, I will let the artist now. And thank you!

We are proud to inform that our upcoming turn-based role-playing game Ash of Gods has won the award for ‘The Best Game’ at Game Gathering gaming conference, held in Kiev on the latest weekend.

Earlier, Ash of Gods also won the award for ‘The Best Game’ and ‘The Best Art’ at the White Nights Moscow 2017, and was nominee in those categories as well as for ’Excellence in Music’ and ‘Excellence in Narrative’ at DevGamm Minsk 2017.

We believe that's a good start and expecting more pleasant news in the future.

--

Sneaky_seal

Watchdog

Tags
cards, indie, tactical rpg, visual novel
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Indie RPG » Ash of Gods