Gothic 3 how to fix white screen blink problen?

MichaeL_RomeO

Watcher
when i play Gothic3 there were many times that my screen blink with white screen
i dont know how to fix it
help me plz
thx you

The first time I hear about such a problem. Sounds like a case for tech support.

I had that problem. You need more memory or faster access to your page file in windows. I managed game with 1 gig mem and moved my page file(virtual memory) to a sata drive. fixed things like white blinking screen but game still very slow. Only real fix is more memory.

i dont know how to manage game with 1 gig mem and move page file to sata drive
please describe how to do it
thx you

If you only have one hard disk you don´t need to move the page file. And even if you have 2 drives the effect will be small.
IMHO G3 is almost unplayable with 1 GB. RAM prices are at an all-time low. Better get more RAM.

This is true. found performance improved some but game was still stuttery and even though no more white screen, still got things like cracks in the world. If you wish to AND have a SATA hard drive you have to go to the properties of My computer and then click advanced tab, in performance, click on settings and in virtual memeory, click change. There you get your drives and how much space the page file is using. Change drive letter to one that is SATA and change NOTHING else. But Gorath's recommendation is much easier in the long run, and memory IS cheap.

Back
Top Bottom