Bloodborne comes to PC rumors

those are fake, you can see the 2nd pic is actually 2 pics attached

those are fake, you can see the 2nd pic is actually 2 pics attached

Yeah, I looked more carefully, and there is something fishy in that. Fuck. I really hope it's not just a trolling. The whole of the internet seems a lot more hyperactive about trusting there might actually be a version ported to PC. There's been a few "industry insiders" confirming it. We'll see.

Yeah, I looked more carefully, and there is something fishy in that. Fuck. I really hope it's not just a trolling. The whole of the internet seems a lot more hyperactive about trusting there might actually be a version ported to PC. There's been a few "industry insiders" confirming it. We'll see.

Hope is what gives us strength. :)

Multiple sources for this rumor now. If its not true its a pretty elaborate hoax. Also add a demon souls remake with a timed PS5 exclusivity period to the rumor mill.

Guess we’ll find out on June 11th unless another world breaking event happens.

Guess we’ll find out on June 11th unless another world breaking event happens.

Yeah, in about 4 hours.

I just hope they don't plan on announcing it at a different moment. I read another rumour that the PC version is planned for the PC Gaming Show, on the 13th of June. Would be weird for them to announce the same game at two events. I'd imagine they want the full blown effect in one go? And not dissapoint those that are currently waiting on that rumour, only to hear the good news 3 days later.

We'll see.

Is Demon's Souls really going to be a remake? I figured it was probably just a remaster.

Yes, remake.

According to Sony, Demon’s Souls for PS5 has been “entirely rebuilt from the ground up and masterfully enhanced.” A release date for the remake was not announced. It will also allow players to swap into graphics modes for either fidelity or frame rate.

I love Demon Souls and it is my favourite Souls game - finished it twice on PS3 and enjoyed every minute of it and look forward to the PC release.

The character development is not as involved as Dark Souls in terms of build variety, armor, weapons .. etc. - which is good in my book - but the level design, monsters, the central hub, the atmosphere are brilliant.

what a shitshow, maybe something interesting at the one that starts in 10 minutes

Yeah should have been called the indie pc gaming show.

I’m too excited about demons souls to feel bad about bloodborne. Honestly i sunk 100’s of hours into bloodborne, beat it multiple times and 100% achievements so I’m not sure I’d even play it if it comes to PC. I would love a bloodborne 2 announcement though.

I think it should be called the Epic PC s*itshow, because almost every single game they showed is going to be only available initially on the Epic store.

I think it should be called the Epic PC s*itshow, because almost every single game they showed is going to be only available initially on the Epic store.

Well that means free games for me, good news :lol:

edit nothing about this on future games show either, so much for these leaks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom