Pricewatch!

As usual Steamdb sales page is good to see the deals all in one place...and wait minutes until it load up.

Another one worth mentioning on Steam would be the Divinity Anthology which includes Divine Divinity (great), Beyond Divinity (meh) and Divinity 2 Director's Cut (great) for just €2.99 all in one package.

Sheesh, Stellaris came after Serious Sam in my 'stuff on sale' email message and I thought Paradox was giving Stellaris away for just $4! 85% off Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, though.

Well and guess what is not on sale…

Grimoire

It's too cool for sales eh? :biggrin:

Another serious super-cheap mention: Alpha Protocol €2.99

I grabbed Ember for two bucks and some change via Steam today.

Can't go wrong for $2. I liked the game.

I picked up River of Time. I don't have a disc drive in my PC so can't install my boxed copy, so $5 is a deal for the convenience of having it on Steam now.

Probably will be my only pickup for now, even though there are some good sales on games from my wishlist.

Bought Jade Empire. I played it a long time ago and lost interest 30mins in. I'm hoping the experience will be different this time around.

Another serious super-cheap mention: Alpha Protocol €2.99

I have yet to try it. I never played it but I only heard/read good things about it here :)

Is there any possiblity to pay 100€ for manual game saving mod in Alpha Protocol?
If yes, shuddup and take my 102.99€!

Anyway, I'm confused about something. Sims 3 (and it's expansions) are all -75% on Steam. Not on Origin although EA is also running blackfriday discounts. How's that possible, I mean, it's their (ancient) game?
Yes I also checked Bioware Points, just as before, those are not on sale.

ember totally sucks. Worse game (I played) of the centurary. Your opinion of games have to be dirt bottom to like this trash. Mind you the first hour starts really good. Then you begin to realize just how primitive and simplistic the game is (not to mention the worthless story) and realize it is total trash. Ok i take that back it is wonderful for a 5 year old.

Can't go wrong for $2. I liked the game.

I picked up River of Time. I don't have a disc drive in my PC so can't install my boxed copy, so $5 is a deal for the convenience of having it on Steam now.

Probably will be my only pickup for now, even though there are some good sales on games from my wishlist.

Is there any possiblity to pay 100€ for manual game saving mod in Alpha Protocol?
If yes, shuddup and take my 102.99€!

Anyway, I'm confused about something. Sims 3 (and it's expansions) are all -75% on Steam. Not on Origin although EA is also running blackfriday discounts. How's that possible, I mean, it's their (ancient) game?
Yes I also checked Bioware Points, just as before, those are not on sale.

If I'm not mistaken, Bioware Points actually never went on sale. At least, I never saw them on sales. I wish to buy some Mass Effect 2 / 3 DLCs, but these can be afforded only thru Bioware Points, what's a dumb move: the most recent games can get a discount but that expansion for a not too recent game just can't? Because Bioware Points only?

Wolfenstein II is 50% off which is surprising. I'm not sure I've ever seen a AAA title with that kind of discount less than a month after release.

Back
Top Bottom