IceBlink Basic (IBbasic) Streaming

slowdive

Watcher
I will be streaming a playthrough of The Birthday (by Zach Holbrook) today at 2PM (AZ time UTC -07:00)

https://youtu.be/lRLNrLGYmGI

I will be testing out some of the new features of the much revamped IBbasic engine. I recently streamed playthroughs of The Raventhal and Blackwinter (both by Pongo) as well. IBbasic has been overhauled with a bunch of new combat mechanics and other features. It is in beta right now and is available for testing on PC and Android (iOS as well, but not easily available for others to test, thanks Apple sheesh). I will be playing the PC version during the stream today.

Lots of new spells for wizards, druids, clerics, rangers, and paladins
file.php

two-weapon fighting, light weapons, finesse weapons, multiple attack separated out and can be on different enemies, move - attack - move or attack - move - attack, critical hits and misses, threat range for criticals, lasting area of effect spells like entangle and web, etc.
file.php

optional "d20" screen that can be turned off/on to show modifiers and the attack roll for each individual attack (for example main and off hand attacks or multiple attacks).
file.php

Back
Top Bottom