IceBlink Basic (IBbasic) Streaming - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » IceBlink Basic (IBbasic) Streaming

Default IceBlink Basic (IBbasic) Streaming

July 10th, 2021, 21:16
I will be streaming a playthrough of The Birthday (by Zach Holbrook) today at 2PM (AZ time UTC -07:00)

https://youtu.be/lRLNrLGYmGI

I will be testing out some of the new features of the much revamped IBbasic engine. I recently streamed playthroughs of The Raventhal and Blackwinter (both by Pongo) as well. IBbasic has been overhauled with a bunch of new combat mechanics and other features. It is in beta right now and is available for testing on PC and Android (iOS as well, but not easily available for others to test, thanks Apple sheesh). I will be playing the PC version during the stream today.

Lots of new spells for wizards, druids, clerics, rangers, and paladins

two-weapon fighting, light weapons, finesse weapons, multiple attack separated out and can be on different enemies, move - attack - move or attack - move - attack, critical hits and misses, threat range for criticals, lasting area of effect spells like entangle and web, etc.

optional "d20" screen that can be turned off/on to show modifiers and the attack roll for each individual attack (for example main and off hand attacks or multiple attacks).

slowdive

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Tags
goldbox, hearkenwold, iceblink engine, nwn, raventhal
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » IceBlink Basic (IBbasic) Streaming