Gods - LoI - Special Edition Completed

txa1265
"Reading it there does little to the feeling that the Kyla Cole push is the big reason for the Special Edition ..."
I saw that too and I really like the way Blue handled it, very accurate and non accusatory. :)

curious
"calling you amateurs."
Whaaa! How dare you insult me!
Actually I thought you made a funny and I apprecate humor. ;)

"the $30 dollars Aclecius quotes though is for the original game"
Actually I got it from the official website, when I click on their "preorder it now" logo, which sent me to the online distribution site, so if I am wrong then so are they. :)

cutterjohn
"I took advantage of worstbuy's $25 NWN2 deal"
Sweet, oh and thanks for letting us all know, After the the sale is over! :p

zakhal
"Strategy informer 4.2/10 haha."
Gezz, no kidding they are way off compared to others.

Corwin
"I wish I could buy games for just $30!!"
Yeah but you know how hard it is to get Australian fitful mating vixens here in the states, hell I wish we could get digital downloads, I'd say you get the better deal. ;)

they haven't updated the link yet last time i checked. it takes you to totalgaming.net which still has only the original available.
but time will tell...

they haven't updated the link yet last time i checked. it takes you to totalgaming.net which still has only the original available.
but time will tell...

That was just the 'gone gold' announcement. I assume that there is at least ~2 weeks for pressing disks and all that before the game is released ... and generally they simul-release digital and boxed copies.

@Acleacius (and anyone else interested in finding deals...)
Thanks for clarifying ... the last Gods:LoI info on Overlords was 6 months ago ...
Besides that, it was posted on the codex.
? That same release was on the Codex, but nothing different that I noticed on the front or in the thread (though we did get to take some shots at Mage Knight, always fun!)

I was responding to this
cutterjohn
"I took advantage of worstbuy's $25 NWN2 deal"
Sweet, oh and thanks for letting us all know, After the the sale is over! :D

comment...

cutterjohn, thanks for the linkage. :)

Back
Top Bottom