Skyrim - LAA Patch Released - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Skyrim - LAA Patch Released

Default Skyrim - LAA Patch Released

December 22nd, 2011, 12:00
I think it's great that Bethsoft actually listened to people complaing about this and added it in. You see, I'm not always critical (must be the caffeine rush after my 1st cup of coffee and all that festive cheer about ;-)

Now, bring on those mod tools and let the very talented mod community work their magic!

booboo

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

December 22nd, 2011, 15:48
Originally Posted by booboo View Post
I think it's great that Bethsoft actually listened to people complaing about this and added it in. You see, I'm not always critical (must be the caffeine rush after my 1st cup of coffee and all that festive cheer about ;-)

Now, bring on those mod tools and let the very talented mod community work their magic!
With the "soon-to-tome" creation kit, they had to release the LAA patch, the engine simply isnt scalabe enough witout it to accept texture mods and more demanding mods.

Bethesda always said they wanted to embrace the mod community so they have to at least make room for mods in the engine. The only way for heavy texture mods to work flawlessly in the current engine is to make it at least 4gb "aware".

KnightPT

Watchdog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

December 27th, 2011, 15:10
Originally Posted by pibbur0x2a View Post
No surprise, often when I enter a room kitchenware and other pieces HW start rattling or get thrown about.
That's a problem caused by either too high or erratic FPS - it screws with the physics system. Try an FPS capper and cap to 60 FPS or turn v-synch on.

AlaCarcuss

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Skyrim - LAA Patch Released