Cute and cool exotic animals!

And don't go "yuck, a spider" on me, that's speciesism!

Love dance? I think the guy is waving a flag, needs to wave a flag, ‘hey, hon, it’s me’, because she clearly is short-sighted. ;)

Last edited:
Not exotic, but cute, and amazing:
A crow taking care of a kitten

Interesting, reminds me of the video where a crow feeds a rodent. Crows are highly intelligent and intelligent creatures usually tend to be friendly and interested in taking care of other animals.

When seeing videos like that it always saddens me how those great creatures are usually treated by the human species.

When seeing videos like that it always saddens me how those great creatures are usually treated by the human species.

Yes :( In Sweden we nowadays have weekly reports of various animal torture, even rape has become rather common. But yes, when i read about people shooting crows or killing and torturing animals for "fun" it pisses me off so fucking much, it can really put me in a bad mood for the entire day. I try scroll past it if i happen to see it in my feed though because its just unbearable to read about.

Love the videos breaking down crow stereotypes. :p

i love capybaras

9.jpg

Only on the watch does a bot get replies and likes.

Just look at his replies on other threads.:lol:

Only on the watch does a bot get replies and likes.

Just look at his replies on other threads.:lol:

I see, but the bot did provide an interesting "cute and cool exotic animal", so both a like and reply is very well deserved :D

I see, but the bot did provide an interesting "cute and cool exotic animal", so both a like and reply is very well deserved :D
His toilet water reply to the drinking poll was hilarious though.:biggrin:

I got a nickel that says that's not a bot.

Please remember that sloths are NOT about cute, the are about fierce efficiency! You try carving out a living in a jungle while still having time to sleep 23hrs/day!

Cockatiels are funny and have a lot of personality often.. been thinking of getting one (had one as a kid). but the older i get the less i want to be disturbed by.. anything. and birds CAN be quite annoying.

Well, at least there's youtube ;)

i'm suspecting a hen who is pondering if that pea is not really an egg..

I hate birds :p My family had a Macaw parrot for a good ten years before they gave it away - their dander gets EVERYWHERE!!

I hate birds :p My family had a Macaw parrot for a good ten years before they gave it away - their dander gets EVERYWHERE!!

that's the least of the problems, if i had to rank it it would be among the last things on a list of various problems with a bird as a pet. but yeah.. a macaw,wow, it's overall not an optimal pet i would say, just due to how large they are, maybe if i lived in a big ass house and i could have a whole room dedicated to it (or them, i would not have 1).. but probably not, they are super loud, and few of their sounds are close to being "pleasant".

Back
Top Bottom