Detroit: Become Human releases tomorrow on PC

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Should be released. With one year exlusivity on Epic store.
I'm desperate to play it, but won't be at home for a few days and am in the middle of KCD replay which forces me to postpone it for cca a couple of weeks. :(
Also, I want to know if it's playable with k+m before buying.

Requirements:
https://www.pcgamer.com/detroit-become-human-system-requirements/
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350, 4.2 GHz (6 to 8 logical cores minimum highly recommended)
Memory: 8GB RAM
Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
Video RAM: 3GB or more

Recommended:
Processor: i5-8400 @ 2.8GHz or Ryzen 5 1600
Memory: 16GB RAM
Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
Video RAM: 4GB or more

A video review for those who never heard about it:

I'm starting to like all those Epic Exclusive. As once the game is available on Steam/GOG/elsewhere, most bugs should be fixed and if it's a meh game, I'll just forget it ever existed in a year so no money wasted.

Indeed, I now see that epic exclusivity as a consumer benefit. By the time it appears on Steam/great old games, most of the bugs should be defeated and the product might be even less costly. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Certain amount of humor in this being named Detroit :)

I played a few hours of this on PS4. It was good but didn’t blow me away and then I got sidetracked by PC games. I plan on going in back to it, maybe I’ll pick it up again when it comes out on steam. I seem to stick with games longer on my PC than I do my consoles.

The UI would adapt very well to K&M if they care to implement it properly. At it’s core it’s basically a point and click adventure game. You spend time examine things and situations and make dialogue choices based on your findings. At least in the first few hours.

Back
Top Bottom