Witcher 3 - Insider on the Graphics Downgrade

Yeah the trees blowing are ridiculous....they just look silly to be honest.

I'm having fun killing things and just hit level three....seems there are A LOT of choices for development.

So far just in the starting village there ARE buildings that you can't enter...I thought every building was supposed to be alterable?

I find it neat that I can find some cool quests in chests and stuff, with hints for buried treasure , though the game places a question mark on the map for that.

I like the crafting system as well...already I have quite a few recipes....funny thing is I seem to be broke and my pack rat nature won't allow me to sell any crafting gear I find.

I love how you can chop people clean in half.

LOL Thrasher. Stop moaning man! Smoke some weed, mellow out and enjoy.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...he-witcher-3-graphics-downgrade-issue-head-on

"Before I get into the nitty-gritty, know that a big patch with 600 changes - including improvements to graphics and graphical settings - was sent to certification today (Wednesday 20th May), and will take between five and seven days to clear. There will be patch notes covering it all."

Good, then i'll wait a few days before i play again.

"It's very important to stress: we are continuously working on the PC version, and we will be adding a lot of stuff, and there is more to come. We've proven it in the past that we support our games and we will be looking at the feedback and trying to make it better."

Sounds good.

"he billowing smoke and roaring fire from the trailer? "It's a global system and it will kill PC because transparencies - without DirectX 12 it does't work good in every game." So he killed it for the greater good, and he focused on making sure the 5000 doors in Novigrad worked instead."

5000 doors? From what i've heard most of the doors there are locked (another forum). Anyone here been there yet?

That patch is now live - although Eurogamer somewhat misunderstood the extent of it, it seems. Haven't had time to test it yet and may restart, since I ran into a quest glitch sometime back and it is annoyingly stuck in my save game.

HINT: Make sure you read notes and letters immediately you get them.

Back
Top Bottom