Kingdom Come - Royal Edition Available

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The Royal edition of Kingdom Come is now available on all platforms and includes all of the available DLC. Those who already have the base game can also buy all the DLC in one package. Note that A woman's lot is available to all backers for free,​

Do you have friends who still didn't play Kingdom Come: Deliverance? With Royal Edition available now this is the right time to jump in! Enjoy the full Kingdom Come: Deliverance experience including:

• Treasures of the Past
  • From The Ashes
  • The Amorous Adventures of bold Sir Hans Capon
  • Band of Bastards
  • A Woman's Lot

More information.

It looks beautiful, but I'm still on the fence regarding the combat. Is it enjoyable?

It looks beautiful, but I'm still on the fence regarding the combat. Is it enjoyable?

It is...interesting. You could see they tried to do something different/complex, but haven't quite pulled it off.
Parrying feels excellent, for one, weapons distinct. However it's incredibly stiff, lacks visual/audio "oomph", becomes too easy bit too quickly, and enemies feel like more like ( expresionless) mannequins ( than that intense, dramatic sense you get from FP camera).
And it works very poorly in more than 1vs 1 ( with AI/flow).
I guess you simply have to try it. It's nowhere near as good as Dishonored, Chivalry or Mordhau ( though it has a lot more potential).

Does it have little Vavra statue? ( I've heard it brings you luck)

With k+m it is.

It you're gonna play the game with whatnot, there is an easy mode in options.
No, it's not the game difficulty. It's sorta an option to turn on autoaim or something, I mean the game plays itself because mushrooms no can do. ;)

Back
Top Bottom