What games are you playing now?

Since you're enjoying Technomancer this much, you might also want to check out Mars: War Logs at some point.

I am a bit more wary of that older game. It was the change to "easy" difficulty that made Technomancer enjoyable for me. That and the companions and that the game isn't that old (2016). War Logs might be too old but I do have to read up on it.

I think I have enough games to tied me over to Greedfall and the new PC though ... will see :)

I'm playing something called LifeZ, yet another zombie apocalypse game. I've mostly moved to survival/exploration games at this point.

Last edited:
Technomancer and its keeping me up late every night. I went in with very low expectations which maybe helped as it is so much better than I expected. Really enjoying it and keeping wanting more of the story and adventure. A good game to fill the time while I wait for the new PC and start modding work again for FO and Skyrim.

I read up on Technomancer and most of people seem to think its like Bioware game that lacks polish. So, I'm looking forward to Greedfall - if I happen to enjoy this, I might even try out Technomancer in future.

I read up on Technomancer and most of people seem to think its like Bioware game that lacks polish. So, I'm looking forward to Greedfall - if I happen to enjoy this, I might even try out Technomancer in future.

That sounds about right. A rough game. Still it grew on me :)

I'm currently playing Ghost of a Tale.

I'm pleasantly surprised so far. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this game is really good. It's also the first indie I've played where the visuals, animation, sound, etc are legitimately on the same level as most AAA games. It's a must-play if you enjoy stealth.

I finished Doom and Destiny a few days ago, and I was looking at some games that I'd put on hold in the past for various reasons, an old friend "Bard's Tale Trilogy" was lurking there for me! I've put maybe ten hours into it so far, finished the first dungeon yesterday and just hit the second floor of the following one, and nostalgia is taking hold. I'm not sure if I'll cruise through all three games in order, but for now I'm really enjoying the first one all over again!

I am still playing through Underrail. I think I just realised this game is huuuuuge!. I just spent the past two hours exploring the main city of the game. It took me about an hour to get there in the first place.

I think the creator made one thing better than in any other game. I think that's the way to gain levels. Instead of it being based on killing monsters and finishing quests, it is based on finding items in the game world. This really rewards OCD exploration, but is also very unique and fun for now.

I thought I would be done with the game by now, but I think I will keep going for a while longer. I think I am not even halfway through the game, but I don't really know.

Jupiter Hell - Spiritual successor to DoomRL. Looks and plays great, but it's quite simple with very little to discover compared to other RL.

Caves of Qud - Excellent open world rogue-like. Trade with water and find high-tech "ancient artifacts" left over from before a cataclysmic event in the past.

Outward - Good oldschool RPG that feels a bit like Gothic. Features hardcore survival elements. A little too much legwork and small carry limit can be tedious.

Remnant: from the ashes - A "souls-like" with guns. It's sort of a mix of Hellgate London and Dark Souls with a splash of Left4dead and Doom. Loot isn't random, campaign layout is.

Crossworlds: Escape Just another indie survival game. Nothing really stands out in this one, so I likely won't play it long. It'd be better if each crafting piece was cut into 1/10th it's time to completion. 15 seconds for a single plank,etc.

Shadowrun: Hong Kong. I finished the other Shadowrun games soon after release, but I never played this one for some reason. Still in the first area, but it seems pretty much identical to the first 2 games so far.

The level design is still very linear with few things to interact with. I don't expect much, but I'm in the mood for something isometric and not pure fantasy, so hopefully this will scratch that itch.

I started shadowrun hong kong; never finished it but i thought the initial start was much better than the previous 2 (story wise it draws you in - odd thing to say since it is the only one i didn't finish - one day i'll play the full game - maybe this fall).

I started shadowrun hong kong; never finished it but i thought the initial start was much better than the previous 2 (story wise it draws you in - odd thing to say since it is the only one i didn't finish - one day i'll play the full game - maybe this fall).

I can never forget or have seen anything more captivating than the initial start and minutes of Shadowrun Dragon Fall. It took me by surprise, I felt for every character in the situation, I was facing impossible odds, .. etc. Because of this, I had to continue to answer many questions and get to the bottom of things.

I quite enjoyed playing all the Shadowrun games, all this chatter about them will likely have me looking at a replay in the very near future! As for now, I'm still plodding away in Bard's Tale One, I've my mages switched over to their respective second classes, and everything is going well so far.

Tyranny.
I'm in Act II and enjoying it so far, BUT how do I access Bastard's Wound? I picked up the dlc after I started the game but before I reached Act II. Is there a quest or map marker I should see?

Still playing AC:Odyssey. The main story is done so now it's on to the DLC. I'm trying to get the achievement for revealing all areas first... SOMEWHERE there's a tiny rock sticking out of the ocean that I need to step on...

I'm also playing Xenonauts. Good XCom gameplay but the graphics... ouch. It's hard to tell one soldier from another!

Back
Top Bottom