Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Bad

• Very Bad

• Total voters

Remus

Antihero
How would you rate the game: Excellent, very good, Acceptable, Bad, Very bad?

And new GoW 2 is on the way!
http://ve3d.ign.com/images/20875/Xbox-360/Gears-of-War-2-TBA

I thought it was very good. No much story but nice combat sequences and cover system, which is main point of an action game. But personally i do like action games with better story as it would provide more intense plot and make you care about the in-game characters. I think in these aspects Halo did slightly better.

Last edited:
Just for the record, I played the PC version not the X360 one ... and here is my review.

I thought is was fairly OK, but not great at all, due to:
- Multiplayer means you are stuck with the worst MP matching system available (XBL-for Win) ... and you have to *pay* to get any real games going!
- Non-gamepad gameplay is mediocre at best.

I have the PC version and I think it's a blast. Nothing groundbreaking obviously, but definitely fun if you're in the mood for a good shooter and don't really care about the storyline.

I strongly disagree with anyone saying the PC version is at a disadvantage due to not having a gamepad. I've played both versions, and I thought the PC version was actually tighter with the keyboard and mouse.

You also get extra levels and the ability to play at a higher resolution with the PC version, at $10 cheaper than the Xbox version.

Back
Top Bottom