Pricewatch!

Has anyone seen MM 6, 7, 8 and 9 sale on gog.com ever? since I would rather own them on gog than uplay.

The M&M series has gone on sale a handful of times, though often the good sales will be in the form of complete sets (buy all of the games and get a 75% discount). M&M 6 can't be bought on its own, you'll get M&M 1-6 in a single pack.

MM 6, 7, 8 and 9 are not on steam. However they are on Uplay (currently on sale) and Gog (not on sale).

Not that it really matters but just for info: At least M&M VI actually was on Steam (I also got it on Steam myself) but it was only available as part of a bundle with M&M X Legacy and not standalone. No idea why Ubi never released the other parts or VI standalone. They seem to be pretty good at doing things that make little sense sometimes :) .

As for sales on GOG, I bought M&M VII, VIII and IX for $2.99 each instead of $5.99 each back in December 2011 and the Might & Magic Six-Pack LE for $6.99 instead of $9.99 back in December 2009 so -YES- sales do happen :) .

Not that it really matters but just for info: At least M&M VI actually was on Steam (I also got it on Steam myself) but it was only available as part of a bundle with M&M X Legacy and not standalone. No idea why Ubi never released the other parts or VI standalone. They seem to be pretty good at doing things that make little sense sometimes :) .

As for sales on GOG, I bought M&M VII, VIII and IX for $2.99 each instead of $5.99 each back in December 2011 and the Might & Magic Six-Pack LE for $6.99 instead of $9.99 back in December 2009 so -YES- sales do happen :) .

Ah just checked and I also have MM VI since I bought MMX from steam! Too many games and I don't even remember what the fuck I own any more!

1.5 hours before the Steam sales start (apparently).

UPDATE

Steam Sales is UP!

XCOM/X-COM franchise special.
Metro special.
GTAV special (they bundled another game with it and save 25% on both, it's more expensive than just buying GTAV)

As usual, watch the Flash Sale deal.

There is also a Monster Summer Sale Game to play to unlock Today's deal and other stuff.

Website is super slow on top of it, so you can check Steambd for a easier layout.

Last edited:
Metro Redux is at the lowest price ever. 5€ per game or 8€ for both. All DLC included.

Don't forget GOG!
Many good offers with 16 hours left:
Soldak (complete?) Pack for 11€
Ultima Bundle for effectively only 1.09€ per game / game-bundle (older games)
Gabriel Knight series for 1.39€ each
Expeditions Conquistador for 3.69€
Aarklash Legacy 3.69€
and much more

I bought some games from my wishlist:
  1. Metro Redux Bundle
  2. LISA
  3. Undefeated
  4. SUNLESS SEA
  5. Marauder
  6. Banished
  7. Sleeping Dogs
  8. Spaceforce: Rogue Universe HD

Last edited:
Isn't Sleeping Dogs terribly censored?

It's censored in Germany. Terribly? - I don't know.
But I don't care for blood and gore if the general gameplay is fun.

Going to pick up flash sales (12 hours) and daily deals that interest me and keep everything else on my wishlist until the last day. And I'm going to make damn sure I really intend to play everything at some undefined point in the future...!

Going to pick up flash sales (12 hours) and daily deals that interest me and keep everything else on my wishlist until the last day. And I'm going to make damn sure I really intend to play everything at some undefined point in the future…!
Yeah, looks like the majority of my wishlist is 50% off. Tempting, but damn I don't need to add more games to the backlog.

Valkyria Chronicles, 75% off. Really weird story - like Leave It to Beaver Goes to War - but the battle strategy is well done.

XCom, 80% off. Another turn-based strategy game with a much better story. After you finish it, download the Long War mod and see if you can take it.

Starpoint Gemini 2, 55% off. They just added Starpoint Gemini 1 re-done in 2's engine as free DLC!

Batman: Arkham City, 50% off. The city is the best of the series so far, IMHO.

Just Cause 2, 50% off. Lots of crazy fun.

Saints Row: The Third, 50% off. REALLY crazy fun!

Stanley Parable, 50% off. Play the demo first.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, 51% off. Once you patch it up, it's one of the best RPGs of all time.

X3: Terran War Pack, 75% off. Start with one small ship and build a space empire. For the patient gamer with plenty of time.

Homeworld Remastered is 60% off already! The soundtracks are 75% off. (They say you need to buy the game to buy the soundtrack "DLC" but is that really true??)

Back
Top Bottom