Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Behind the Odyssey

I don't think TW3 and DA:I are very comparable in that way.

With DA:I (and ME:A), you're talking about the majority of side-content in general being like that. The PoI events in TW3 are just events that dot the map here and there and aren't particularly dense. They exist in addition to the side content, they don't represent the core of it. The meat of the quests in TW3 are those you that are given to you by NPCs and the contract quests.

Also, TW3 doesn't have a bunch of zones/areas in the same way as DA:I. It's basically just two large regions - Velen/Novigrad and Skellige.

I'm not saying TW3 doesn't have repetition. I just don't think it's anywhere near the same level as DA:I or ME:A in that way. I can't comment on AC:O as I haven't played it yet, but I'm hoping to check it out in the near future.

Yes I agree. TW3 is no where near bad as DAI or AC:O in terms of repeating the pattern. You know that even the side quest in TW3 will be interesting and worth doing unlike say DAI.

I had different issues with TW3 which is loot progression. I just didn't enjoy it much.

Yes I agree. TW3 is no where near bad as DAI or AC:O in terms of repeating the pattern. You know that even the side quest in TW3 will be interesting and worth doing unlike say DAI.

I had different issues with TW3 which is loot progression. I just didn't enjoy it much.

Yeah the loot system in TW3 is pretty bad. Easily the weakest part of the game imo. I really hope they don't use a similar system for Cyberpunk.

I disagree and hope they use exactly the same economy where loot is supposed to be trashed into parts immediately which will be used for crafting character specific equipment.
Instead of cloning diablo series.

But there is more than just those two options. Few hand placed, well designed, meaningful items. Maybe with some customization potential. Thats what I'd like at least.

For joxer, there is no shade of grey. There is black and there is white.

As usual, a prototype of failed post.
Pot ain't gray, definetly true, but is green.
But there is more than just those two options. Few hand placed, well designed, meaningful items. Maybe with some customization potential. Thats what I'd like at least.
Of course there are more options. What I was saying is I just don't want another clone of a clone. If TW3 dared to have an original design, CP2077 can have another. As long as it isn't some type of hoarder seen in every single overhyped random mmo garbage.
But anyway. Handplaced is always superior to random. If we get to choose, then I'd take only 1 handplaced item in the whole game instead of million units of randomly generated trash.

Back
Top Bottom