Path of Exile - Ascendancy Available Today

Funny you should bring this topic up in a Path of Exile thread Zogar Zag… Check out the post at the top of this page from a thread from the Path of Exile forums:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/485358/page/3

It's by someone called 'Deleted'. Hmmm, now, I wonder who that could have been. And whoa, old thread too ;)

That golden armour from NWN was exactly what you're talking about, that sense of 'getting there' and seeing the avatar change to complement this.

Hmm not sure how meant that, but it wasn't me hiding under name Deleted - I don't care for this game that much to participate in forums.

Just started messing around with this today, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Despite being F2P and made by a company I've never heard of, it looks and plays like a AAA title.

I'm not a big fan of being forced to play online though, and it annoys me to see other players running around when I'm in the town.

I gotta say though.. the monster design is some of the best I've ever seen in an action-RPG.

Been playing some for the first time in probably a year. This game is fun :) The new Act 4 is so good - especially with all the new art assets! You would think GGG would have just recycled art from prior acts but that is definitely not the case!

The new bosses kick some serious butt too; after struggling with them a bit on normal difficulty, I can only imagine how hard they're going to be in merciless and cruel difficulties.

Started playing this again after the expansion for the first time in ages. Love all the new content since I last played, but still don't really see a real point to the Masters.

It seems a lot easier than it used to be too. Just breezed through the first 3 acts in Merciless this evening. There was noticeably less explosive arrow and poison arrow archers in Act 2 than I remember in the past.

Masters are mostly just good good for crafting affixes on to gear. They're pretty useful but unlocking their different tiers takes a lot of grinding and needs to be repeated with each new league :(

Well, grind is the name of the game in MMO. I'm level 55 and have (after some purchases) over a thousand coins. At the lower levels Cadiro offers stuff at very affordable prices but recently he offered a legendary ring (good but not great) for 2500!

Back
Top Bottom