Pricewatch!

*swoon* - such great deals, the only saving my wallet is the number of 'You Already Own This' marks I keep seeing :)

I recently got £50 steam card as gift so I can't now justify spending cash on other stores :p I just hope steam summer sale starts soon...

I recently got £50 steam card as gift so I can't now justify spending cash on other stores :p I just hope steam summer sale starts soon…

Rumors put theSteam sale starting on June 11th

GOG Summer sale has started. There is a bundle with BG1, BG2 and IWD EE version and lots of other RPGs on sales. Offers change every ~12 hours so you need to check often for the best deals.

This list all the RPGs currently discounted.

I'm hoping they put the Xwing series on (good) sale, they've been out a while now.

Free games on GOG also for spending during the summer sale - make sure to click the "check your progress" button to unlock them if you don't already have them.

For some strange reason, it's Fallout weekend on Steam. I can't imagine anyone who wants them not having them at this point.

For some strange reason, it's Fallout weekend on Steam. I can't imagine anyone who wants them not having them at this point.

Apparently some people do.

I do not own Fallout 3 (I own New Vegas) and I'm waiting for the Steam summer sale, although I might still pass on the game. Game for Windows Live (eurks) and Steam warn it doesn't work well on Windows 7...

Apparently some people do.

I do not own Fallout 3 (I own New Vegas) and I'm waiting for the Steam summer sale, although I might still pass on the game. Game for Windows Live (eurks) and Steam warn it doesn't work well on Windows 7…

FO3 works fine for me on Win7. There's mods and things to help make it more stable, so give it a shot.

Currently at GOG they've got Age of Wonders III, the Kings Bounty series, and the Gothics on sale.

Humble Bundle has a real treat for all strategy/tactics lovers out there:
The Humble Slitherine Bundle
Pay $1 to get:
Conquest: medieval Realms (DRM free & Android)
Frontline: Road to Moscow (Steam)
Battle Academy (Steam)
Rise of Prussia Gold (Steam)

Pay at least $6 to get
Qvadriga (Steam)
Hell (steam)

and pay at least $10 to also get
Close Combat: Gateway to Caen (steam)

This bundle made me really happy, as Slitherine tends to publish really good strategy games (that are a bit too expensive for an impulse purchase). And Qvadriga in particular interests me in a strange way. On the one hand, the trailer & screenshots make the game look terrible, on the other hand, it seem to have got great reviews. I guess it's a case of "don't judge a book by its cover".

GOG also has Legends of Grimrock 2 under £4. I had some credit over from my Witcher 3 purchase from them (I'd already got an extra 10% of that one as I owned the first 2 through GOG) so this cost me 9p:biggrin:

Gotta love GOG:worship:

It was up yesterday. Usually GOG does an "encore" at the end of the summer sale.

The best is to check the website each morning and right before going to bed.

Back
Top Bottom