Fallout 76 - New Trailer

Bethesda is making games that are profitable and apparently a lot of people enjoy. I'm not going to act outraged just because they don't cater to my niche tastes.

You're thinking of Piranha Bytes.

That's sort of thing will get you killed in this place.

Does anyone remember the first time you got killed by a Shadowbeast? It felt wonderful! ;)

''A baby is drowning in the lake:

Fallout 1
- Ask for more information
- Agree to help
- Decide not to help
- Accidentally say something that pisses the NPC off , failing the quest
- Reveal too much information about yourself , causing the Super Mutants to track your vault more easily

Fallout 2
- Ask for more information
- Agree to help
- Decide not to help
- Accidentally say something that pisses the NPC off , failing the quest
- Pop culture reference about the baby

Fallout 3

- Yes , I will save the baby
- Depends on the caps
- I will not save the baby
- [Intelligence ] The baby is drowning

Fallout New Vegas
- I will save the baby
- I will not save the baby
- [Barter 30 ] Double the caps and I 'll save the baby
- [ Medicine 30] Thanks to my medical knowledge , I will easily be able to save the baby
- [ Survival 15/30 ] Uh yeah , I totally know how to swim

Fallout 4
- Yes
- No ( Yes )
- Sarcastic Yes''

Fallout 76
A PUBLIC EVENT IS OCCURRING NEAR YOU.
xxKockGrahberXx IS CLAIMING THE BABY!!
--- 60 seconds till baby claimed ---
--- 30 seconds till baby claimed ---
--- 10 - 9 - 8.......
xxKockGrahberXx HAS CLAIMED THE BABY!!
NEXT PUBLIC EVENT IN 10 MINUTES.

xxKockGrabherXx : suck it bishes lollolol git gud.
Legoooolas : lol haxxor reported lol
大象性神 : SELL CAPS SKINS DYE HUES GAMETIME ***bestprice4ever.FO76 -dot- co -dot-nz
LadyhawkStreamID22113921 : Oh thats just dandy sweetie. You deserved the win. You worked so hard to defend the babyspawn! I love the look of that skin X0X0 *Hugs* Smiley Face *hugs*
xxKockGrabherXx : flamethrower skin neon-gold hue #22
AngryDuckTwitchID663912216 : Dont' have that one, will buy! Run by my screen so I can show my viewers.
大象性神 : SELL CAPS SKINS DYE HUES GAMETIME ***bestprice4ever.FO76 -dot- co -dot-nz
Weshino : OMG STFU goldspammer
AppleFondler55 : ffing block him and stfu yourself.
Wanderer39571 : Is event over?
FalloutBoy123 : How do I unlock housing quest?

@Wisdom that post made me laugh, and reminded me of most Online games.

b42471acf256945be35f4045f1b4d238--play-online-online-games.jpg

Coop Fallout is like a dream come true, though I'm very sceptical about this one. Forced PvP isn't really my cup of tea.

So you believe Ubisoft's definition of RPG where their garbage MMO Division is advertised as RPG.

It is not RPG. It is MMO. It's not even a hybrid some call mmorpg, it's only mmo.

Hmm, maybe people should actually wait till the game is released before calling it garbage? who knows? it may turn out Ok.

I am not so close minded like many people here, I like all Fallout games for all sorts of reasons. All of the have their strengths and weaknesses.

Hmm, maybe people should actually wait till the game is released before calling it garbage? who knows? it may turn out Ok.

I am not so close minded like many people here, I like all Fallout games for all sorts of reasons. All of the have their strengths and weaknesses.
It might be a OK game but we are 100% sure it will be a garbage Fallout game.
No matter how much you fanboy here about it.

Well, I prefer FO3 and FO4 to any other Fallout, even though I'm a big fan of the first two games.

As for FO76, I'm definitely getting it - and I'm sure our regular gaming trio will have a great time overall.

But if PvP is not optional, we might have to wait for private servers to make it in.

Bethesda is making games that are profitable and apparently a lot of people enjoy. I'm not going to act outraged just because they don't cater to my niche tastes.

I'll agree with Silver Coin on this one. I had huge hopes for Fallout 3 since I loved the originals, and was disappointed it wasn't what I had hoped for. It was still a good game in it's own rights though, and I understand perfectly why many people enjoy the newer games more than the originals. I'm just not one of them, but I realize I'm in a minority and there's no use in crying over what could have been.

Last edited:
See, this is where I'll disagree, outrage is often useful and if nothing else, it tends to stir the sheep to consciousness. Then again, the Fallout franchise has been in a state of decline for quite some time. It would irk me less if this game didn't use such a strong symbol of long-standing single player games. At least they aren't teasing us with false hopes, it's apparent immediately who and what this product will be aimed at. So, I can be positive =)

Heck, I'm still irked that Wasteland the first didn't use the GURPS ruleset and instead went and created their own. Trivial perhaps, but things like that simply are not forgotten.

Only Destiny fans could think it may.

Wait...

I'd agree in case of any critiscism based on speculation. But quite a bit of it is based on official statements.

Of course, we could still give the whole thing the benefit of the doubt, and assume that the official statements are falsehoods. I don't really know if that assumption would give anyone a more positive impression...

I miss the old Fallout, but it's done and buried. Bethesda has decided to go with a more commercially successful formula. Time to stop whining and move on with our lives.

How non-ego driven of you - I approve! ;)

Only Destiny fans could think it may.

Wait…

You know, people can like all sorts of game. One can play and have fun with Destiny as well as Divinity Original Sin or the old Baldur's Gate games. Good games are good games regardless of genre.

Back
Top Bottom