General News - Top 20 amazing upcoming RPGs

My interest is in these:
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Cyberpunk 2077
Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance

The rest just don't appeal to me sadly. Modern gaming in a nutshell.

I care about Cyberpunk 2077, Vampire Bloodlines 2 and Elden Ring from that list. Elder Scrolls VI will not be released in 2020 nor 2021.

How is "Gothic playable teaser" something to look forward to in 2020/21?

Don't know what Godfall is. Unless it's related to that podcast with the same name, but even then I know nothing about it.

I'm also interested in Encased (I think it's called), which should be 2020, and possibly Gamedec, which should be 2020 or 2021.

Oh, and Wasteland 3.

Last edited:
My interests:

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (sadly, no release date announced yet but I think 2020 may be possible!)
Realms Beyond (combat beta next month for high tier backers only, not sure when the full release date is)

I'm also looking forward to Solasta: Crown of the Magister but I think it will be 2021.

My interests:

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (sadly, no release date announced yet but I think 2020 may be possible!)
Realms Beyond (combat beta next month for high tier backers only, not sure when the full release date is)

I'm also looking forward to Solasta: Crown of the Magister but I think it will be 2021.
Nice choice's but not part of the video.:)

Where do they come up with lists like that? Dragon Ball Z is the #2 upcoming RPG? Right…

*Edit* Ah ok, the numbering is apparently just the order that they're shown in the video.

Back
Top Bottom