Phoenix Point - Releasing September 3rd - Page 3 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Phoenix Point - Releasing September 3rd

Default Phoenix Point - Releasing September 3rd

June 16th, 2019, 10:43
Originally Posted by SveNitoR View Post
Seriously? Are you just trolling?

Let me recap:

1. I wrote something.
2. You misunderstood this.
3. JDR corrected you.
4. You say you understood me correctly.
5. I say that you understood me wrong and JDR was right.
6. You say you did understand me correctly.

I'm the one who knows what I meant and when I write that you misunderstood me you claim that's not true… That's just pretty weird (and to be frank: rude).
I can't make heads or tails of any of his replies to your posts in this thread. I'm beginning to wonder if Epic Derangement Syndrome (EDS) is a thing now, much like Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

Stingray

SasqWatch
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
+1:

June 16th, 2019, 12:03
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
I'm beginning to wonder if Epic Derangement Syndrome (EDS) is a thing now, much like Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).
I suppose it is fair enough to just strongly dislike the Epic Store, though, in the way one might a horrible ignorant fat bastard.
--
"Where can the horizon lie, when a nation hides its organic minds in a cellar, dark and grim? They must be very dim." David Bowie, All the Madmen (1970)

Ripper

Ngikufisela iwela

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)

June 16th, 2019, 12:47
Originally Posted by TomRon View Post
Oh, THAT kind of mine. Got it, thanks. What options do you find superfluous? I haven't watched any streams nor tried it myself, trying to avoid spoilers.
Streamers show all of them superflous. There are probably more than the ones that are spotted when watching a stream.

It might be that X COM dev stroke the formula. This product must be different and must provide additional features as it can not be a clone.

So far, streamers show no expansion to the gameplay thanks to the additional features.
--
Backlog:0

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

June 16th, 2019, 18:36
Originally Posted by ChienAboyeur View Post
Streamers show all of them superflous. There are probably more than the ones that are spotted when watching a stream.

It might be that X COM dev stroke the formula. This product must be different and must provide additional features as it can not be a clone.

So far, streamers show no expansion to the gameplay thanks to the additional features.
Alright, guess I'll just have to wait and see. I know I thought the aming system felt a bit gimicky, but the partial use of moves seemed like a good choice to avoid the 1 square creep of XCOM. Haven't watched any videos after that.

TomRon

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Phoenix Point - Releasing September 3rd