Master of Magic - New Update and DLC @ GOG

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted an Master of Magic update and a DLC on GOG:

Master of Magic gets an update and new DLC from Slitherine

The classic strategy game receives a new version with fresh features and visuals. Master of Magic is now available on GOG.COM in a completely updated version.
Also, you can now acquire a Master of Magic: Caster of Magic DLC that further expands the game's universe and the community options.
More information.

One of of my favorite games ever. :) Will def. check this out when I get back into gaming.

I just booted this up and I can't see the difference. Are there any comparison screenshots?

The single amazing best, turn-based massive crowd-kill fantasy game ever made. Nothing compares to the excellence of this one!! Well, except maybe Warhammer: Dark Omen, but only combat-wise! I'll never forget Fang, our favorite lizard hero single-handedly massacring entire armies, when he got high-level & powerful! :D

It's really just a paid mod, but for $3, I appreciate the convenience.

Edit: I bought the mod and am taking another pass at the game. Comes with a launcher by Slitherine, which appears to have reached an agreement with the mod maker. I also stumbled across an article speculating about Slitherine taking another pass at the franchise. This isn't it, but you get the idea.

I paused in my pass to make a couple of quick wallpapers. Figured I post them here, because where else are you going to find an oddball who might actually want to put these on his computer? :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom