Black Legend - Releasing March 25th

Who needs the Black Geyser when we've now got the Black Legend?

First thought: Meh, another janky action game.
Second thought: Oh, it's turn-based. I'm in!

I played the demo that was available during the Steam Game Festival and thought it was ok. It didn't stand out enough to make me want to buy it, but I think a lot of people will find it enjoyable.

I don't get why they didn't just leave the demo up so people can get a taste of what it's like.

I don't get why they didn't just leave the demo up so people can get a taste of what it's like.

Exclusivity!!!
:rolleyes:

I played the demo that was available during the Steam Game Festival and thought it was ok. It didn't stand out enough to make me want to buy it, but I think a lot of people will find it enjoyable.

Because they've made a number of changes in response to the demo, and they didn't want people to get mistaken impressions.

I didn't try the demo myself, but reading about the turn based combats makes me believe this will be a game I'd enjoy. I'll be seeing what folks have to say about it when the game is fully released.

Worth keeping an eye on this imo. I watched another, more detailed video on Steam and I like some of the design decisions... uncoupling action points and movement points from each other and being able to use either in whatever order you want is great. Also, its on Switch... too few Western sRPG games on there, so it might be worth picking up there.

It's on my wishlist and looks exactly like the type of game I'll buy on day 1. Hopefully I have Geneforge: Mutagen finished by then!

Back
Top Bottom