Vampyr - Action RPG Announced

I think the reviewers and users did this already. Critics: 4.1/10, Users 4.3/10. Seems to be a very consistent rejection throughout. Did those people miss anything?
Well if you put your faith in user, and paid reviews then yes don't buy it then. I got both the game with it's only DLC on sale on Steam last year, and I enjoyed playing it.

Like most budget games you have to lower your expectations.:)

Edit: What I mean is the developer marketed the game as a vampire Deus Ex, and they succeeded somewhat. They just didn't have the budget required to make that game.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I've promised myself not to buy any new games this year. My backlog of really good games is just too long.

pibbur who fortunately already had preordered the witcher 3 and a couple of other high expectancy games.

Well if you put your faith in user, and paid reviews then yes don't buy it then. I got both the game with it's only DLC on sale on Steam last year, and I enjoyed playing it.
Well, of course I don't take those reviews for granted, but there's usually a point to them if they are virtually identical. That's why I asked what these people might have missed.

Anyway, it's in a bundle of 10 games for a bit above 5€, so it's not a big gamble to go and look at it myself.

Back
Top Bottom