Kingmaker Pathfinder Kingmaker release thread

Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Who's the gimped wizard? Octavia? And yes, Stag Lord fortress fight is fun :D

Yeah, Octavia. I want my wizard to have more optimized stats. I also don't need Regonar baggage. It's like Khalid all over again. Worst couple ever. Kill Khalid and bang Jaheira till she creams. It stops one type of moaning and starts another. :evilgrin:

Yeah, Octavia. I want my wizard to have more optimized stats. I also don't need Regonar baggage. It's like Khalid all over again. Worst couple ever. Kill Khalid and bang Jaheira till she creams. It stops one type of moaning and starts another. :evilgrin:

What did I just-

I can't

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

Best CRPG since Baldur's Gate 2!
Yeah, yeah, those statements we heard already many times before. Isn't it lovely when people, just few hours in game rush to forums to announce: "Best CRPG since Baldur's Gate 2!" You better finish this game and then talk - how many times these kind of games tend to fall flat in the second or ending parts, which mostly are rushed to finish and sell the game asap.

Well things I find disappointing …

1. Loading Screens getting tired of them in every Unity Engine RPG

I felt the same! Loading screens every other minute! And what's worse - it is just tiny small zones, what there is to load for so long?!
I read of people, who already gave up on game after getting their kingdom and forced to go from loading screen to loading screen to just play few seconds and …off to next loading screen. I'm not that far, but sounds depressing - it is like i must buy a new computer to run this game smoothly, while game itself isn't nowhere near Kingdom Come Deliverance, but asks almost for same hardware! wtf?!

It just shows that Pathfinder Kingmaker is another rushed, unopimized game thrown out in the market.

Yeah, yeah, those statements we heard already many times before. Isn't it lovely when people, just few hours in game rush to forums to announce: "Best CRPG since Baldur's Gate 2!" You better finish this game and then talk - how many times these kind of games tend to fall flat in the second or ending parts, which mostly are rushed to finish and sell the game asap.

And here you are, after playing only few hours complaining about it :)

Anyway, I think I'm nearing the end of chapter 2. Feel like I've missed out on a whole bunch of quest, so considering whether if I should go back and explore maps more or just push forward….

Says the crazy cat person. :p It was nasty to you because it could sense the evil cat stench on you.

Great, I've owned corgi's and cats. I guess that makes me just a crazy animal person.

P.S. I think I offended the girls up above ;) Jaheira was mine and Khalid had to die. I think I've killed him 30 times through the years. Great fun!

And here you are, after playing only few hours complaining about it :)
Complaining:S? I'm pointing out games technical problems it has right from the start and it looks like thanks to them I doubt that I even ever could see myself how good this games is, because right now I'm spending more time on loading screens than playing it!

I counted. 7 seconds per loading screen from Throne room.

P.S. I think I offended the girls up above ;) Jaheira was mine and Khalid had to die. I think I've killed him 30 times through the years. Great fun!

Haha, nah…well, not me at least. It was just…a really, really bizarre sentence. I came in and read it with almost no context at all, so…

I keep reading in other places about game breaking bugs and Kingdom Management death spirals and I'm wondering... has anyone gone through the entire game and finished all the Acts?

good ending, bad ending neutral ending... I don't care. Did you finish the entire game?
I'm just wondering if it's possible. Maybe it's a minority of people with bugs complaining. It's hard to tell.

Is this game completable as it stands today?

BTW they just announced that the major patch scheduled for tomorrow will be "Some time next week"... ugh

I'm only in Chapter 2 but I haven't any real bugs. Several spiders though. Almost too many. I read about them, but have been lucky.

Sutpid question but how do I know which chapter I'm in? :D

I keep reading in other places about game breaking bugs and Kingdom Management death spirals and I'm wondering… has anyone gone through the entire game and finished all the Acts?

good ending, bad ending neutral ending… I don't care. Did you finish the entire game?
I'm just wondering if it's possible. Maybe it's a minority of people with bugs complaining. It's hard to tell.

Is this game completable as it stands today?

BTW they just announced that the major patch scheduled for tomorrow will be "Some time next week"… ugh

I'm still in chapter two and also haven't experienced any major bugs, just handful of minor ones (mostly graphical glitches that fixes itself after loading). I had a quick squeeze at forums and walkthrough, chapter 2 is by far the longest one so I won't be finishing the game any time soon.

Sutpid question but how do I know which chapter I'm in? :D

Good question... I just assumed I finished first chapter when I became baroness. I think Owlcats said there are four chapters but I heard people saying there are six. Now I'm confused too :x

I keep reading that Chapter 4 is where the game breaks. I've asked around on other forums... no one has responded saying they have finished it. Several responses mentioning game breaking bugs at this point, or at least not able to finish for one reason or another.

I've played the prologue and really, really like it. It has personality on top of all the skills, numbers and customization. I just don't want to go any farther until its at least fixed to a point where it can be finished.

I'm close to the end of chapter 2 and starting to see some performance issue (the game lags... often). The only advise I can give at this point is, progress slow. Do all side quests etc (yes, there are timers but once certain objective is met, it goes away).

I'm surprised how fast people are progressing this game... I mean, chapter 2 is quite massive!!

Restart your computer too when the lag happens. I found that helped a bit. But I noticed it a bit too. I'd even get choppy audio.

Back
Top Bottom