Pillars of Eternity II - The Forgotten Sanctum Preview

I'm on my third run now.

First one was half elf fighter/mage/eldritch knight
Second was half elf crusader (cleric archtype)
Now I'm trying out aasimar empyreal sorceress.

What about you? :)

Well, I've played through chapter 1 about five times now :)

Always the same class: Rogue/Knife Master.

I think I've finally reached a point where I don't need to start over because of bugs.

But the game is positively drowning in build options.

It's amazing in that way.

That said, I'm not sure how I feel about the Kingdom managment part of the game.

On the one hand, the whole thing feels amazingly ambitious - and, on the other hand, it feels like the development team bit over a little more than they could chew.

Still, it's the most authentic PnP game I've played since ToEE.

I still haven't fired up Kingmaker, and probably won't until I hear it's obviously patched. Looking forward to that one too.

And welcome back Dart!

I still haven't fired up Kingmaker, and probably won't until I hear it's obviously patched. Looking forward to that one too.

And welcome back Dart!

Thank you kindly :) Though I wasn't really "gone" this time.

No offense guys/gals but please take the Pathfinder Kingmaker talk to the other multiple threads about that game. Great now I read like a jackass moving on now.:movingon:

And please, answer me this time, is the lvl cap reached super early like in the first installment?

If you do everything, you can reach it well before the end, yes.

So lvl cap isnt raised with each and every large dlc?.
Thnx for info. Its frustrating to play 20% of the game without having something to go for, character-wise.

So lvl cap isnt raised with each and every large dlc?.
Thnx for info. Its frustrating to play 20% of the game without having something to go for, character-wise.
I actually don't know. I've only played the base game. The cap could have been increased with the DLCs.

Back
Top Bottom