Anyone looking forward to Starcraft 2 release?

P

purpleblob

Just thought it is strange that no one has ever mentioned starcraft 2. Not that I'm looking forward to it (I suck at strategy games... REALLY suck) but I thought there will be more starcraft fans out there.

Not me. If it was Diablo 3 then I would be slighty interested in it. Call me weird but I just didn't like Starcraft.

Believe me there was at least one thread somewhere here ;) . Anyway i'm looking forward to it very much, and probably get the Limited/Special Edition.

i'm not a big fan of StarCraft even though i have played WarCraft but i've always been curious about the fan-base the game had garnered to the point that Blizzard is acknowledging by bringing out the sequel..

Nope... not looking forward to it. I really stink at RTS games... my mind just doesn't wrap itself around them very well :(

I'm sure that it has a good chance of being a very strong, fun RTS... but I will give it a pass...

I've kind of lost interest in RTS games over the years, but I'll probably get SC2. RTS games haven't really pulled me in since Homeworld; however, I believe that SC2 won't be rushed due to the amount of money Blizzard now has due to WoW. So it certainly should be a very slick and impressive game.

The SC2 jubilance thread kinda died and faded into the pages there, we are awaiting the news of something new. Only the Terran and Protoss have really been previewed, nobody has seen much of Zerg 2.0, I suppose when they make their appearance, you'll see more slavering fanboys like me getting all excited again

I've lost a lot of interest since getting bitten by the Dawn of War series bug. But I'm sure I'll at least try out the demo...

I liked Starcraft, but RTS games and I don't really go along very well either. The first couple minutes are fine, really. But there's always a point where it becomes too much micro management for me and I forget to spend money for new units or upgrades and then everything goes downhill...

I mean, look at this: Video of a guy playing a two-player game
It's an arcade shooter rather than a strategy game, but I've seen videos of people doing that sort of stuff in strategy games..

Yeah, the SC champ players are pretty quick with the old fingers as well. I doesn't mean you have to be at that level to enjoy it though.

Heh, true enough, but I'm like at the total opposite of that level. ^^

It's all in the hotkeys, you should use the mouse for as little as possible when playing strategy. Not like I'm some guru, but Ive found that to help immensely, when you can just hit some key combinations and youre off to the next thought.

I'm not that big into RTS, though I seem to keep playing them for review ... so I don't care about the release, but will probably play the game.

Back
Top Bottom